Reviews for Teddy Lupin Goes Visiting
Imma PotterHead chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Awesome Story!:D
One of the best i've ever read
she wants to move chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Such an excellent writer XD
Calin. R chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Your stories never fail to evoke a response from me, be it laughing out loud or shedding a tear.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one, thank you for sharing.

Calin.
domsijohn chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
how sweet poor scrop and teddy but love the happy
Ryuko Ishida chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aww... I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy right now - it reminded me of those crazy family Sunday dinenrs my family & cousins used to have when I was younger back in Hong Kong. It's a good feeling - Plus, this is probably one of those rare fics I like that doesn't have a particular pairing of some kind and is just family-oriented.

Your writing style is awesome. I was having trouble picturing this at first - since the Malfoys were basically all Pureblood elitists (I guess Narcissa kinda still is). Heck, it's even harder to imagine Drace and Harry actually having a civil conversation with each other (I guess they did grow out of it - unlike Sirius and Snape [chuckles]) But your writing definitely convinced me.

I love your portrayal of Teddy! And the fact that he's a culinary art student (personally, I just find that men who can cook - very sexy [grins]) It's also very sweet of him to act sort of an in-between link between the Malfoys and Potters.

Basically, what this long comment accounts to is that: it's an excellent fic -
amaXdear chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I really liked this story! There was a lot of good character moments, and I always thought there weren't enough fics between Teddy and the Malfoys.
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
What a sweet portrait! Great job!
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
So cute and heartwarming. Very adorable!
Makayla chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aww this was a lovely family fic and I loved the idea of Al being a heartthrob XD! Very nicely done and excellently written.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
AWW! I LOVED this! So sweet! Even though it was REALLY long, it was great! I loved Draco and Elizabeth and Andy and Ginny and Albus and Lil& Score's relationship! And Albus was ADORABLE! James sounds JUST like my cousin Chris! LOL, we all have guys like him in our lives, eh? Harry and Ginny's sweet banter was so cute, and Score and Lil were just ADORABLE! I loved all the girl references, Al's especially, but Teddy's were really cute. THe Potters' sound SO much like my family! I loved how excited Scorpius got, too. Great job! I LOVED it! (And having Lily in Slytherin was a great touch!)
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Loved it. You did a perfect job with this.
Remo Lupin chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Oh! I LOVE IT! . I do wish there was more... *puppy eyes*

Well... other than my desire for more... I love it to the umpteenth power, and it is very well written. For some reason, the fact that you made Lily into a Slytherin reached out to me... But that may be my Slytherpride! All in all, great!

s from Acey Lupin
pickles chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
awesome! more of these
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Cute story! :D Good work! :)
Ramazie chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Aw i loved this...score is my new favourite after draco that is :P hehe...stop writing please...everytime i read something new written by u i want to read more and theres never any more :(...