Reviews for Shock Treatment
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Please write more of this!
unarosaesunarosa chapter 9 . 9/15/2008
please write more, you're amazing and this story is just my favorite. I've been waiting for months.
RedsAttic chapter 9 . 8/7/2008

More! More! Please?
Analelle chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
Oh god that's so naughty. I'd love to see the professors' reactions to such kinky pictures. You are great at writing this story. I hope to see an update soon, though it looks like you haven't updated in months (boohoo). Are you still working on this story?
iDazzlePeople chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
i so totally love you but this is taking way too freaking long. normally my messages are nice and sweet.. but i want to see the two teachers reactions to such naughty pictures! gahh ok i still love you and your happily perverse thoughts bye.
fluffypup chapter 9 . 4/4/2008
great so far keep it up
Lady-Isowen chapter 9 . 4/2/2008
*fans self* Wow! PLEASE continue this very soon! :D
iDazzlePeople chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
I reall cannot wait to see snape and lupin's reactions. o this is so good and just naughty enough. awaiting your next chapter, oh so patiently, idazzlepeople
Monnbeam chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
What a naughty naughty chapter and fun to read looking forward to the next update
Deatheater Amelia chapter 5 . 3/22/2008

*bowing at your feet.*

beautiful. absolutely wonderful. This story is the most well-written story on this site. Screw the typos, this is wonderful.

I absolutely love it in all its smutty goodness. Keep it up.

beautiful.*single tear falls from eye*
Southernswimmer chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
WOW! I like it alot. Hurry with the updates!
aptteach123 chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
sweetestlittlelies chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
Really great! I want to know how Servus and Remus react to the photos! Good luck with your job hunting!

notwritten chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
Very good chapter, and enjoyable too. Happy Easter. Keep smiling, everyday. :-)
fahzzyquill chapter 9 . 3/20/2008