Reviews for Shadows of Steel: A ShadowSuperman Adventure
MissOperaGhost chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
I have a request as a superman/batman/the shadow if you can do more crossovers with the shadow I love him better than batman though lol Can you please add your stories on wattapad so I can read them on the go my link user/MissOperaGhost
History101 chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
I loved reading this. I'd never have thought a story with the Shadow and Superman would work but you wrote it so well :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
The shadda? Sounds terrible, but your story is very interesting. It was a good idea - the Lane sisters.
n9voc chapter 14 . 9/26/2008
Excellent story! Good pacing, solid plot - excellent crossover. I have listened to many of "The Shadow" radio episodes and "Superman" radio episodes. You story is told in the same style as those radio shows of the bygone era. In my "Minds ear" I could hear the major characters of these radio programs speaking the dialog in the story. You have fully captured the "flavor" of those radio adventures!

I hope we can see more of these.

'nuff said
bluedragon1836 chapter 14 . 9/21/2008
awesome.
Malicean chapter 14 . 2/25/2008
Great story!

Smooth blend of the two universes featuring a Miss Lane and her heroic sweetheart. With Superman making his way into modern day it never occurred to me, but of course they dovetail quite neatly.

And you made the best of that opportunity!
Scarlet chapter 14 . 2/21/2008
Excellent story! Great romp, loved the "Lane sisters", and your pacing and dialogue are first-rate!