Reviews for This Is Where She Is
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Awww I wanted Gwen/Fox to end up together but still this was a beautifully written story. I hope you write more Passionate tales! :)
SkinTheKat chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Awesome piece. Wish the damned show cared enough to write as well for Gwen as you have rather than throw her under the ET4EVA Bus as an obstacle/road kill on the superhighway of "true love."

Ethan remains an insensitive jerk. How dare he come whining to GWEN of all people about over how Theresa lied to him about Little Ethan? Was it just me or did anyone else think he wanted to start up the triangle all over again by getting some sympathy sex from Gwen? So glad she threw their two dead children in his stupid, moronic face.

I cried my eyes out when Gwen miscarried.

Thank you for fleshing Gwen out as the woman I see her. Walking wounded. Undermined by everyone she ever loved: her father, her mother, and worst of all that no good nebbish, Ethan WIMPFOP.
CSA81 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This was the best Gwen fic I ever read. It shows she is human, and actually thinks for herself, without influence. To know she can stand on her own is fabulous. Wish they could make her be this way on the show.

GREAT JOB!

-Actress
the silence in between chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This is so lovely and sad. I love your stories.