Reviews for Gravity
HinoteTwintailCat chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I know... I know its really rude to ask authors this, but... is this fic ever going to continue? Even the few chapters written here have had me holding my breath and waiting on this fic for three years now. If you've lost the muse I fully understand, I just have to know if I'm holding my breath for a reason or if this fic died.
wolfawaken chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Well, here is a other story of your's that I had just read AND IT IS NOT FINISH! This is all I am going to say about this and go a read some stories that is done by other writers.
Ginshi-chan chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I wish you'd continue this. It's always been a favorite of mine; it seamlessly combines two of my favorite series.
Liz chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
OMG I'M SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS AGAIN. Though it's a bit sad that there's been no update in a few years XD. I highly doubt this story will get picked up again after such a long time, but just so you know I really like(d) it!
A Brilliant Loser chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I didn't know I ever wanted a FF7-WR fusion.

But now I do...

This was so hella wonderful 3 Thank you! *hugs*
spiel chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Ooh I really like where this is going! :)
Do hope you can get around to updating this someday
StyxxsOmega chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
I love this story! I also love Wolf's Rain and Crisis Core. Please write more.
Gryh chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
We are all begging/demanding you to update. So please update this wonderful story of yours(Or I will send Summer after you)!
Cet'lux chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Omggg, you have to write moaarr! :3

Update soon o
wuestenfuchs chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
I don’t have the words to tell you what this not-so-little fic of yours did to me. It made me grin like a fool for days because I couldn’t get the incredible packlovewarmth out of my bones. Which was a good thing. It made me cry for days because, hey, I can handle a suffering Cloud once or twice in a while-on-daily-basis. Sweet. But a suffering Cloud with fur and four paws – how can you do this to me?

Wolf’s Rain carved itself right into my soul when I first watched it. Fusing it like this with FF7 must be the most brilliant thing I ever read. How do you always manage to write like that? Cloud/Zack-ness will forever keep turning me into a giggling fan girl in the most inappropriate real-life-situations. The sadness of Sephiroth as an artificial wolf who can’t find the way to paradise on his own physically hurts me, but in all the right ways. And oh how I love the perfection of Aerith as WR-FF7-flowergirl. Seriously, how do you manage to DO that?

I will adore this fic until the day I die even if you should neverever finish it. But I saw your announcement that you’re playing with the thought of maybe-perhaps updating around february? Or later? Sometime next year? Or later? Please? Like, please?

I had to try to bribe you with a few words of admiration …
Loki.O.o chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
never seen wolf's rain but great story I can't wait 4 the next chapter :D
Lookoutthewindow chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
SO.

AMAZING.

OMG.

I can't think of anything else to say other than this, of course I could just repeat this over and over again but that would just tire my fingers :P

This is just amazing. Seriously. I. CANNOT. WAIT. FOR. NEXT. CHAPTER. :D
kimberly kim chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Omgggg PLEASEEEEE UPDATEEEEE! I LOVE YOUR STORY
sugabears chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Whoa! This story was intense! I hope you continue with it, it was really, really good.
asdfkwoei chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I..I wish i could express my feelings for this story. It's unbelievable...touching..lovely. Keep going!