Reviews for Cursed Family Of Old
Dagger-Seishin chapter 17 . 1/11
lol she's probaly pregnant again knowing sesshomaru lol. good story rather cute.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Great chapter but some spelling errors haft should have been have
andrieleurbano chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
anfiction loved pretty much I love and kagome fanfiction with sesshomaru
apologize for any errors in english I am Brazilian and I used google
Congratulations fanfiction
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
This was a great story, I just wish you would go back over it and fix all the mistakes.
lara5170 chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
This was a good chapter I liked how it showed Kagome running on instinct trying to get her pups but I don't understand why she still avoided Sessh & wouldn't go near him after she completely realized that it was Naraku all along. She was even able to purify the jewel shards.
lara5170 chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
I'm confused about a few things. If Kagome is a demon now shouldn't her senses be stronger & she be able to smell Sessh & the others? This has had me confused. When Sessh starting kissing & teasing Kagome, he was happy when he smelled how aroused she was just kissing him & I wondered why it hadn't mentioned any instance where Kagome could pick up on the scents of Sessh, Shippo, Rin or other things. In this chapter, when Naraku changed his appearance to look like Sessh I didn't understand how Kagome could be fooled by appearance, when even before the curse was broken she could sense the aura's of who was who. In Ch.2 when Kagome was able to tell that Sessh was behind her before turning around & Sessh asked her how she knew it was him. Another thing, when Kagome entered the fight between Sessh & Naraku, it mentioned Naraku wasn't aware that Kagome was a demon & he didn't know who she was when she entered the fight but when she looked like she was going to kill the real Sessh, it stated that Naraku was happy that Kagome was going to kill her own mate? If he didn't who she was then why'd it say he was happy she was going to kill her mate?
lara5170 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
How can Inu be mated to Kikyo if she isn't really alive? Inu's have a strong sense of smell. So wouldn't that mean there is something seriously wrong with Inu's brain & would he likely be insane to be turned on sexually by the smell of a dead thing & be able to have sex with it. Isn't Kikyo's body basically drywall made out of cremated remains? Makes me wonder if he could he ever be with a living being.
lara5170 chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Why do they have to return to Sessh & Kagome so soon (2 days)? It mentioned Inu going to Kagome's time for supplies but isn't the 'well' hidden & inaccessible for Inu? Before the curse was broken Kagome was still able to use miko powers even though she'd become a demon on her 18th b-day. Now that the curse has been broken & she's taken on the form of a demon, does she still have miko powers too? When the curse broke it said Kagome glowed a white & blue, lifted off the bed, markings appeared on her body (no mention of their color), her hair turned white & grew longer, she became taller (6' ?) & a fire colored star appeared on her forehead? I can't help wondering 3 things: 1-Are her eyes still blue? 2- 6' is tall for a woman but Sessh didn't seem fazed. I can only imagine it means he's much taller, how tall is he? 3- What type of demon did Kagome become ?
lara5170 chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
I don't understand, why would Kagome forgive Inu & Kikyo? Inu, for all the lies he told her, the cruel ways he treated her, saying she was only good for being a shard detector, comparing her to Kikyo & basically, saying Kikyo was better than her & for trying to physically hit her (I don't know if he physically abused her in this story but when she left & told him off, he tried to hit her). Kikyo, for trying to kill her & steal her soul & being cruel to her. Why would she forgive 2 beings who intentionally hurt her for 3 yrs? After the way she left, her reason for leaving & her threat to him not to follow her..why did 'he' show up at Sessh's & what was his reason for apologizing to her?
lara5170 chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
I don't recall if I've asked this when I read this before, if I have, I'm sorry but I'm asking because I can't help myself.. Kagome said, as part of the curse all of her family members have turned into a rare type of youkai but never said what type of youkai & I can't stop wondering what it was.
lara5170 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I really like this story, I've read it several times and I'm rereading it again, now. Even though I've read this more than once before, I don't recall every detail. I also find that each time I read it I notice things I don't remember noticing when I read it before.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
This story was amazing and I enjoyed it!
lstcryptonian chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
you are a great writter but honestly redo this story with a beta... way too many typos. misspellings are really making this story annoying. great pontonal thou i mean really great
lara5170 chapter 17 . 10/29/2011
This was a great story & I'm glad that I found it & that I read it.
Lady Black Inu chapter 17 . 9/30/2011
very good! there were something that were spelt wrong but all together it was a good story!