Reviews for Redemption
Oh..so beautiful ;3; i wish with all my heart for a sequal of this...just-hiei and kurama mending the bonds between them...i just love your yyu work so much, i wish you'd write more...your the best auther i've found for this pair..
Sano chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
You are becoming one of my fave YYH writers. This fic was so wonderful, painful, and bittersweet. Although it hinted at something more between Kurama and Hiei, you never rushed it, which made this so wonderful. Thank you for such a joyous read.
selena23loveless chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
Great story, well rounded and you kept all in character! Kurama and Hiei joining forces to help Yusuke recover, Yusuke making efforts to patch things up between the two, the way Kurama and Hiei grew close to each-other again after consuming their conflict, Keiko's appearance and Yusuke's apology (very long), everything is so beautiful! I'll add your srory to my fav, it's one of the best! Did I mention I like your stories? n_n
Lord Youko chapter 15 . 1/26/2010
You made me cry. And that's not an easy thing to do.
Lynn chapter 12 . 1/6/2010
Such a good story! But I REALLY dislike Kurama in it right now!
Lynn chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
It's only chapter four and I'm already hooked! I really, really hope Hiei and Kurama work out what ever is wrong between them. You truly are a talented writer!
RandomDream chapter 15 . 11/11/2009
:) This is angsty and dark and depressing, but really, really incredible. It's been great -the writing style, the plot and the whole drama. I can't believe I haven't read it until now.

Keep it up. Thanks!
snake and crane chapter 15 . 9/29/2009
chapter 14 is so cute sleepyness rules (i might be slightly hyper :0
VioletDew chapter 15 . 7/29/2009
I love this story! It's really good.
Jocelyn chapter 15 . 6/30/2009
Beautiful. I read this from beginning to end in one sitting. The characters acted exactly as they should, and that in and of itself is a feat. Thank you so much for this.
Katsumi Amaya chapter 15 . 6/19/2009
LOVED IT! Oh, this was so cool! When it began I was so eager to find out about what had happened between Kurama and Hiei. It was never really explained what had happened; between them, about Keiko, and why the team drifted apart. A sequel, if you ever decide to write one, would be a great help.

In the end, I got the gist of what happened, and I suddenly hate Koenma (:P) but it was a wonderful story, and I'm so going to check out your other works!

Much Love,

Katsumi Amaya
CloveeD chapter 15 . 6/11/2009
D; I haven't been moved by BG relationships in fanfic since ... since a time so long that I can't remember! I was very touched by the moment when Yusuke felt the weight of what happened to his unborn child lift off of his shoulders. This whole story was beautifully done. Unconventional approach to the HK relationship - fighting is usually what fans would avoid fantasizing about. The entire arrangement, however, brought their relationship to a whole other, profound level. I really love it. Thank you for finishing this great story about healing.
raineynight chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
I love this story!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
That was an amazing story (if you haven't noticed, I'm now raiding your entire story collection). I really loved how you concealed what had happened between Kurama and Hiei for so long - kept me guessing and reading faster to find out for myself, both hoping it wouldn't be my guesses and hoping that it would. I really enjoy your writing style, as well. It's clean and simple but still gets across good description.
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 15 . 2/18/2009
Wow,

This was very good. Extremely good. I enjoyed it very much. I've been in the perfect mood for something like this, so thank you for writing it. I listened to a particular song to reading it.. I like putting songs to stories here. If you're interested, it is this song

/watch?vGMCFsPwzIs4

It's from Spirited Away, called The Sixth Station.

Anyway, good story, it was probably one of the best versions of Kurama and Hiei's relationship I've ever seen.

Have a cookie.