Reviews for Redemption
LoveIsNotAChoice chapter 15 . 6/5
I cannot put into words how entranced I was by this story! I laughed, I cried and I was deeply upset to see it end. You are absolutely amazing at telling a tale!
dust and starlight chapter 2 . 2/21
Love this story concept.
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
OMG! I love it! So good!
Aubie G chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
I just sat and read this story in one sitting unable to move from my computer. I had a urge to read a really good YYH fanfic that had a strong focus on Hiei and Kurama and not much more of a hunch than that and I was lucky enough to find your story. I am blown away by it.

Usually I am not one to like or read a fic that takes place after the series ended. I just really don't like time skips in anything for whatever reason. I am glad I made an exception. Your characterization of everyone in this story was stellar. The writing is stellar. Balancing the line of a realistic fight and people who want to forgive and move on is no easy task. Yet you treaded that and kept everyone in character perfectly while making your own scenario play out perfectly. You are really a spectacular author and I am so grateful I got to read this story. Thank you for making it!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
Oh..so beautiful ;3; i wish with all my heart for a sequal of this...just-hiei and kurama mending the bonds between them...i just love your yyu work so much, i wish you'd write more...your the best auther i've found for this pair..
Sano chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
You are becoming one of my fave YYH writers. This fic was so wonderful, painful, and bittersweet. Although it hinted at something more between Kurama and Hiei, you never rushed it, which made this so wonderful. Thank you for such a joyous read.
selena23loveless chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
Great story, well rounded and you kept all in character! Kurama and Hiei joining forces to help Yusuke recover, Yusuke making efforts to patch things up between the two, the way Kurama and Hiei grew close to each-other again after consuming their conflict, Keiko's appearance and Yusuke's apology (very long), everything is so beautiful! I'll add your srory to my fav, it's one of the best! Did I mention I like your stories? n_n
Lord Youko chapter 15 . 1/26/2010
You made me cry. And that's not an easy thing to do.
Lynn chapter 12 . 1/6/2010
Such a good story! But I REALLY dislike Kurama in it right now!
Lynn chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
It's only chapter four and I'm already hooked! I really, really hope Hiei and Kurama work out what ever is wrong between them. You truly are a talented writer!
RandomDream chapter 15 . 11/11/2009
:) This is angsty and dark and depressing, but really, really incredible. It's been great -the writing style, the plot and the whole drama. I can't believe I haven't read it until now.

Keep it up. Thanks!
snake and crane chapter 15 . 9/29/2009
chapter 14 is so cute sleepyness rules (i might be slightly hyper :0
VioletDew chapter 15 . 7/29/2009
I love this story! It's really good.
Jocelyn chapter 15 . 6/30/2009
Beautiful. I read this from beginning to end in one sitting. The characters acted exactly as they should, and that in and of itself is a feat. Thank you so much for this.
Katsumi Amaya chapter 15 . 6/19/2009
LOVED IT! Oh, this was so cool! When it began I was so eager to find out about what had happened between Kurama and Hiei. It was never really explained what had happened; between them, about Keiko, and why the team drifted apart. A sequel, if you ever decide to write one, would be a great help.

In the end, I got the gist of what happened, and I suddenly hate Koenma (:P) but it was a wonderful story, and I'm so going to check out your other works!

Much Love,