Reviews for Redemption
Animegoil chapter 15 . 7/12
So freaking good. Wonderfully character-driven, and my only thought at this chapter is... Kurama and Heiei just accepted that Yusuke was magically okay again, night to day?

But that aside, I just feel so satisfied. Like I was on a really, really good rollercoaster and though it's over, it was a great ride.

Great characterization, and a good handle on how to make them fight, how to turn them all against each other in ways that display their very intimate knowledge of each other and just want things they do or don't do precisely because of that knowledge. You make me love their interactions in a way I hadn't previously considered :)
Animegoil chapter 14 . 7/12
THE LITTLE HEAD LEAN, I DIED. Wow. After that multi-chapter labyrinth of an argument between Hiei and Kurama, to end it with something as simple as leaning their heads against each other is just beautiful. And I did love Hiei awkwardly crawling to get on Kurama's side lol. Also Yusuke fist-pumping the air in victory XD
Animegoil chapter 9 . 7/12
Oh wow, that transition between exhilarated sparring and threat/wariness was so well done. SO CURIOUS.
LoveIsNotAChoice chapter 15 . 6/5
I cannot put into words how entranced I was by this story! I laughed, I cried and I was deeply upset to see it end. You are absolutely amazing at telling a tale!
dust and starlight chapter 2 . 2/21
Love this story concept.
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
OMG! I love it! So good!
Aubie G chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
I just sat and read this story in one sitting unable to move from my computer. I had a urge to read a really good YYH fanfic that had a strong focus on Hiei and Kurama and not much more of a hunch than that and I was lucky enough to find your story. I am blown away by it.

Usually I am not one to like or read a fic that takes place after the series ended. I just really don't like time skips in anything for whatever reason. I am glad I made an exception. Your characterization of everyone in this story was stellar. The writing is stellar. Balancing the line of a realistic fight and people who want to forgive and move on is no easy task. Yet you treaded that and kept everyone in character perfectly while making your own scenario play out perfectly. You are really a spectacular author and I am so grateful I got to read this story. Thank you for making it!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/3/2014 beautiful ;3; i wish with all my heart for a sequal of this...just-hiei and kurama mending the bonds between them...i just love your yyu work so much, i wish you'd write more...your the best auther i've found for this pair..
Sano chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
You are becoming one of my fave YYH writers. This fic was so wonderful, painful, and bittersweet. Although it hinted at something more between Kurama and Hiei, you never rushed it, which made this so wonderful. Thank you for such a joyous read.
selena23loveless chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
Great story, well rounded and you kept all in character! Kurama and Hiei joining forces to help Yusuke recover, Yusuke making efforts to patch things up between the two, the way Kurama and Hiei grew close to each-other again after consuming their conflict, Keiko's appearance and Yusuke's apology (very long), everything is so beautiful! I'll add your srory to my fav, it's one of the best! Did I mention I like your stories? n_n
Lord Youko chapter 15 . 1/26/2010
You made me cry. And that's not an easy thing to do.
Lynn chapter 12 . 1/6/2010
Such a good story! But I REALLY dislike Kurama in it right now!
Lynn chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
It's only chapter four and I'm already hooked! I really, really hope Hiei and Kurama work out what ever is wrong between them. You truly are a talented writer!
RandomDream chapter 15 . 11/11/2009
:) This is angsty and dark and depressing, but really, really incredible. It's been great -the writing style, the plot and the whole drama. I can't believe I haven't read it until now.

Keep it up. Thanks!