Reviews for Lost Hope
madval29 chapter 6 . 2/9
Ok but Snape is the only one looking out for Harry's best interests amongst the staff. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 5 . 2/9
Doesn't sound so in house. This doesn't really seem like the slytherins will survive for much longer. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 4 . 2/9
Poor Harry but maybe once he talks to Snape things will get better. Why is everyone so against Harry. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 2/9
It's kinda cool the way they look out for those with magical abilities. Great chapter?
madval29 chapter 2 . 2/9
Ok but that's got to be awful. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 2/9
Huh interesting view point to start with. Great chapter!
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 1/16
Not certain how I feel about the weird prefect meeting thing.
Ananya chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
Awesome.

Just Awesome.

Never stop writing, you are really good!
Ananya chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
You, know,? Most "Harry Potter in Slytherin" fanfictions i've read are DAMN boring and stupid. The Gods alone know why i bothered to read yours, but i definately am not regretting it.
Your story is different compared to most others and much much better.
I really like it, and am going to try my best to complete it.
Hope you didn't take offence at my writing and the spelling mistakes,
SortingHat chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
This is just mostly going to be a mind game fanfic. While those are fun once in a while too often they get stretched out artificially so I'm gonna bail.

Also I just realized how old this fic is so chances are of my review being read is little to none.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
I wonder if Hogwarts would get snow days which school closes due to snow?
Most of Scotland except where the big ski resorts *Glenshee* *Aviemore* are do not actually get a lot of snow. Mostly just cold 35F rain with occasional mix until you go above 1,000 feet.

The

If I were headmaster I would close it on days snow is more then 2 inches so kids can play in it and make up the lost day later in the year. Or extend school an extra hour until it is made up as in Scotland you won't really notice if you get out at 3 or at 4 as it's dark and depressing at either time of release.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
This is where Harry would just pack his bags and in the middle of the night find out where the locomotive of the Hogwarts Express is stored.

He could fire it up and smash open locks to set the points correctly then uncouple the coaches so the loco can pick up speed fast.

Then he can race as close to Kings Cross as possible and then decide what to do from there. Maybe even jump off between stations where there is no members of the order that will look for him or get off at a smaller station with less to no security.

Many medium to small stations have crap security if any at all.
Gal23 chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
Nice story and I say that while generally HATING diing harry stories
I'm very curious of what would happen if this story had carried at until 4th year or until the end

NICE WORK
ps.: sorry for the spelling, I'm French and spelling do not like me
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 19 . 12/5/2016
:D
Lady FoxFire chapter 17 . 12/2/2016
Love your portray of Petunia in this story.