Reviews for Lost Hope
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 19 . 12/5
:D
Lady FoxFire chapter 17 . 12/2
Love your portray of Petunia in this story.
flaming wolfking chapter 2 . 12/1
so fucking awesome .
iadorespike chapter 13 . 11/30
I know it's been many years since you posted this, but I just want to let you know (if you still get comment notifications) that I just love this story. It's very different and utterly fascinating. Your Harry is such a necessary focus of what's happening in Slytherin, and yet he's only trying to be the best Harry that he can be. I love it. Love.

Thanks so much!
mworth1019 chapter 19 . 9/29
Confusing but interesting...
dan chapter 19 . 8/26
great story!
LoneTraveler chapter 19 . 8/2
This was a good read, but frankly the abrupt introduction of new (and odd) characters made things confusing. Transitions were quick and unexplained. He's dead, but not dead? I feel perplexed.

Don't get me wrong, I think you're a good writer, I just think those last few chapters needed more work. It looks like you haven't submitted a story to this site in several years. I hope you're still writing somewhere.
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 19 . 7/11
I just finished this story and, while interesting, I have felt like I've been missing important information through most of it. I'm probably not Slytherin enough to read properly between the lines I suppose. lol.
Another one stupid story where harry has to be friendly with Draco and to make it worst has to accept stupidity from snape. Hell yeah another I bend for snape story.
LBibliophile chapter 19 . 7/4
An interesting story, although I started to lose it once you introduced the Black 'twins'. I'm not sure I quite agree with you ending, and I was slightly disappointed that you didn't follow through with the Slytherin first years plot you had going.

One thing to keep in mind is that your transitions between segments are often rather abrupt. It could take a paragraph or two before I worked out where the plot was relative to the previous section/s.
so perfect it hurts chapter 19 . 7/3
Beautifully written! I was so upset when you did the THING, but you made it work!
CurseofGladstone chapter 19 . 6/5
mcgonagal seems to be an evil bitch in this story, no other way to put it. great story though
Ottawa Pagan chapter 19 . 3/26
interesting story
ashir chapter 19 . 3/24
Unsatisfying.
SortingHat chapter 14 . 2/26
You should go work for EA Games your *I don't give a shit about you* attitude towards readers criticism which many are legit is right up EA's alley and you'd fit right in.

EA has taken over and fired many companies calling it fancy words like *acqustion* or *Streamlining* whatever the hell they name it but it's nothing short of criminal.