Reviews for Lost Hope
NatalyaShae chapter 8 . 2/2
I like the aspect of Draco and Harry unified as you have them. Haven't finished this story but I plan to
zZzZzyxel chapter 19 . 1/17
Well that was stupid and strangely anticlimactic. Hogwarts staff should've been punished. Why in the name of all that is holy author let it slide? Dumbledore should have at least lost his position, as well as McGonagall and others. It was good, but epilogue was fuck up AFAIC.
rigger42 chapter 14 . 1/4
I love to see a vision of the dark arts that can help channel emotion and magic, but why on earth is Sirius calling Harry by his last name...
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
Aughhhhhhh. Bruhhhhh! I ain't gonna be able to do the sequels. This was...just not to my tastes. Keep up your writing and have fun with it tho.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
There's only 5more chapters when is the retribution gonna happen? Also WHY da FUCK did Sirius call Harry, his god son, Potter? But Draco, a distant cousin, by first name? Just what are you implying with that shit?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
Wtf?! Dumbles just made a child care for another child with threats of detention if they caused trouble despite them not knowing each other, being the same age, and the other 2 having no reason to listen to Harry. This is all kinds of irresponsible, moronic, negligent, abusive, and unprofessional that it's just pathetic. But What I can't understand is how Severus didn't say ANYTHING about this blatant disregard for the rights of his student and the safety of the children who were there. Hopefully there's a good pay off for this nonsense.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Harry should leave. The adults are irresponsible and stupid. He's already aware there are other magic schools thanks to Hagrid.
bassoongirl14 chapter 19 . 12/12/2015
I loved this story even though it made me cry a bit
Tony-Yayo chapter 19 . 11/15/2015
WTF? 19 chapters of pure non-sense.
LoverGurrl411 chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
This has been a good story to read, but I can't help but feel furious on Harry's behalf. He's dead. The staff practically killed a child single-handedly and don't really care or feel much remorse. I loved the draco and harry friendship, but something was seriously wrong with these adults to not care about the suffering of a child.

Anywho, thanks for writing.
Tangalata chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
This has got to be one of the weirdest stories I have ever read. I've enjoyed it very much!
Jimbocous chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
Thanks for a great read!
RangerApprentice21 chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
Sorry am I the only one that when they first heard of Mr. Malfoy making the howler he laughs halfway through and has to redo the whole thing over again. . . multiple times.
muumi2three chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
Great chapter. I love reading about your Snape training his little Slytherins how to BE Slytherins. "Insults, Mr Malfoy, are a truly wonderful thing." :D
Penny is wise chapter 19 . 6/16/2015
Awesome story. I was annoyed at first that you killed off Harry but liked the turning Harry into Hogwarts bit.