Reviews for Lost Hope
Great story. I'm a little confused about what happen. Harry a dog, a unicorn, a ghost, hogwarts. But not. What? I feel we need Malloy and Harry to have an interaction at school after he "died" so is Harry ghost like and also a god so there's two or is Harry ghost only what the dog turns into.
BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 4/10
Inert Goop, the Anti-catalyst.
BlazeStryker chapter 11 . 4/10
*SLAP* Fuck! *SLAP* You! *SLAP* BUM! *SLAP* BELL! *SLAP* BEE!

(Forgive me. I know that given the suppositions and the characteristics assigned to these jerks by Rowling, they'd really do this. But man alive it burns!)
The Almighty Jackass chapter 5 . 4/10
Why does everyone hate Harry?
Cinthya chapter 19 . 3/27
You know, i dont care that harry is a castle, you still kill him at eleven, he never grows, or go out or had a girlfriend, live his live, all he knows before was hell and some little relieve, and then he knew hogwarts, and lives throught hogwarts, it is awful, you know... He saw draco and the rest grow and all that and harry just its awful, i will miss hogwarts messing with potter, you know, loike the castle swallow him up and ending up next to our favorite dour professor. It was sad when the hat, was the first one to give him points, even if he was brioliant, and dont understand why the school still open, mcgonald at the castle, and dumbledore as headmaster, i mean, a student died for negligence, and poppy had all that sweers stuff, but zabini didnt died, but potter, the icon of the wizard world died at school. Head should be rolling. Yah know, chaos, anarki, everything on the edge, and i really hate how all celebrate the mean little dark eleven year old lord death, as if. They were aliviated, that the problem was gone, it was awful, you know how many time mcgonagall had to realize he is a eleven year old boy, even more than pomfrey, and you say she would have been fair if he ended in the hospital wing after the first week. I dont belive you, he died and they celebrate, gosh only filch (i suppose harry cleaning quitly and being a outcast to unite stuff) siniestra, and snape mourn the lost, and the reasons snape give about cruciatus and the studies, who cares that harry died, and why they concern he had been at the reciving end of a cruciatus, what a bunch of hipocrites... Sorry, great story at the end, heartwreaching, but great... I am sad :(
jadethetroll chapter 19 . 3/1
ookay. i can honestly say i haven't read anythng similar. and i have read my fair share of fanfics. so i applaud you on a truly original plot.
noxenrom chapter 3 . 12/13/2017
Oh ooc much?
Cassandra30 chapter 18 . 12/5/2017
This ending I don't like. Sorry.
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 12/5/2017
I like the idea of Petunia and Narcissa getting together. I also like Sirius taking revenge.
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 12/5/2017
Noooo!
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 12/5/2017
Can't confiscate the Black Holdings if Sirius is proven innocent!
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 12/4/2017
Terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 12/4/2017
Throwing Sirius back in Azkaban after getting him out would be a big mistake.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 12/4/2017
Wow! The whole world is going too blazes!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 12/4/2017
Why not use this to allow Sirius to answer questions under veritaserum? Or is Lucius presuming Sirius is guilty?