Reviews for Thank You
JunKing chapter 1 . 1/16
I believe this is the first non-Tekken piece I've read from you and while it's short, it has a powerful impact. I see the double meaning it has and it is beautiful. As for Final Fantasy, I love X and X-2, those were my favorites right alongside VIII. Yuna and Tidus had an interesting relationship and I found it sad that it had to end as well. This short tribute sums up a great deal of Yuna's pain, but also her appreciation. Great job!
masksarehot chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is very touching, and the dedication at the end made me tear up. ;_;
t.m chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
muchos gracis 4 publishing this.

i have stolen this 4 myself.
ZealousReader chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Verdict: Such a fitting tribute that can be only described as heartwarming and tender. Can be otherwise considered as an eulogy of some sort. Lovely descriptions of deep emotions and memories from what is assumed of Yuna when she thinks about Tidus. Overall it is a moving and profound piece.

Suggestions: Personally I would like this to be more longer in a way. I understand the limitations you have to deal with in terms of length and detail. However less is more and you have successfully described a range of emotions in a couple of paragraphs.

Other: I offer you my deepest sympathy to hear the tragic news of your grandfather's passing. A death in the family is always a hard experience to go through. Aside from that, already I know you are an outstanding writer. What do you recommend I should read next of your stories? :)
Anon chapter 1 . 4/30/2011

Your grandpapa would be thrilled with this amazing tribute.

God Bless. Be safe.
hplo chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Short but reflective piece. Despite the few words, this manages to capture emotion effectively through the tight verse structure and the careful choice of words. The part that got it for me was the last verse.

Helpful. Happy. Fun. Caring. And that's how I'll remember you. For forever and after.

Thank you.

The last few lines are what raises it above being just Yuna's euolgy to Tidus but a truly personal eulogy that emphasis true pain and regret from a loss of a loved one. Very well done indeed.

Lacuna The Lost chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I was moved to tears by this. I really don't know what to say here. Beautiful, loving... Your grandpa probably read this and smiled.

And he probably said Thank You.
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this :) It is such a perfect tribute and the words are very meaningful and touching at the same time. Well done with this and I hope everything is going well with you and your family.
TeaC0sy chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
So touching... it's perfect.