Reviews for JxHQ: Trip the Light Fantastic
HarleyQuinn95 chapter 1 . 5/27
I re-read the story and my mind was blown (again). Joker is one of the hardest characters to write, but you manage to do it so easily in all your stories. This Harley was hard to write as well, but her change was very convincing.

I'm not the kind of person who reads fluff, but damn, some scenes were darker than even what I'm used to. I guess it's because these days I've been re-watching Batman: The Animated Series; and since that's a kids show, Joker couldn't be quite as twisted as he is in this fic. He is very disturbing, but somehow I can understand why Harley would want and love him so much. In real life I would definitely want this guy to stay away from me, but I can understand the appeal.

My favourite thing in this fic is Joker literally leaving his mark on Harley - the J between her breasts that got there with precise cuts with a razor blade. I enjoyed this part the most. I don't know how I should feel about that...

I now fear for my morality and sanity. Did I enjoy this fic more than I should have? :P

Oh, what the heck! I loved it! Thank you so much for writing it!
HarleyQuinn95 chapter 5 . 5/3
An amazing sequel to an amazing fic. I have no idea how you manage to make your stories both disturbing and humorous with a little fluff on top, but I love it. I definitely enjoyed the ride and wish things would go that way in the comics.
Caricature of a Witch chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
I love it. I absolutely, completely, definitely, positively, ... love it. You're a genius or something.
Joker's-L0ver chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Reading this for the hundredth time. Never gets old. L-uuuuhh-ve your joker!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
STOPPP. NOOOOO. THIS WAS TOO GOOD TO END SO QUICK. PLEASE KEEP WRITING! T_T no but freal this was so amazing. I'm so happy that someone actually agrees with how brutal and non-gushy their relationship is, but in the end it's sooooo GUSHY in their own twisted way. PLEASE keep writing more. ugh. love. 10 stars.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
insane
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
This was so, absolutely, freakin' INCREDIBLE. I was entirely engrossed by your wonderful story telling. There are just so many moments that are just delightfully rich and hilarious because you are so mindful of the source material. You just created so many poignant, funny, and downright entertaining moments within that framework. Your character writing is absolutely spot on, and I sincerely enjoyed the ride.
SethFC chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Just wanted to say this stories pretty damn good. and you have the joker pretty spot on.

Also you have done a wonderful job of portraying the depth of the relationship between joker and harley.
DazzledByNorrington chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Wow. This whole thing, just...wow. Damnn you're good!

...And I know this is, like, soooo random because this story is huge and I'm only really commenting on a teeny tiny part, but...I really loved the tickle fight between the two :) It was soooo cute! And, like, something a normal couple would do-but they're anything but normal lol

Plus, I do love myself a ticklish guy, so I was kinda drawn to the part where the Joker was getting a taste of his own medicine. ;) Do you think if you're ever, like, bored, you can write a story about that? Harley getting some revenge on The Joker for all his abuse- but in the only way she knows how, the only weakness he really has? I would love you foreverrr!

But, yeah...awesome story!
violet4202002 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
OMG. I have a renewed interest in the Joker since Dark Knight came out. I'm hooked on all your JxHQ stories. I'm very impressed by the clever sense of humor and great timing. Especially Trip the Light Fantastic. Deliciously Wicked! Your imagination and knack for writing are wonderful! Please, keep em coming!
harleyQdoll chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
loved this story! bravo!

D
harleyQdoll chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
omg! i love this story! D
harleyQdoll chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
OH! so juicy!

:D
D chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Poor Guy. (T.T)
MochaCocaFan chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Yet anoter breathtakingly awesome fic.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »