Reviews for Taste Her Lipstick On the Filter
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love them to death, but sometimes it gets tiring for them to fight, make up, fight, make up, rinse, repeat... Maybe they would do this forever. But that's why we love them, right?
azerjaban chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I'm glad she's friends with Parker- I liked her in the show.
Tearle chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Cute, sweet. The 13 fights in 7 hours comment was so them.
melpomene94 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Great story!
Infame chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I absolutely LoVed this story it was so fluffy and cute! Thanks for making my boring day!
xfalloutgirlx chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I'm running out of synonyms for perfect for reviewing your stories. Seriously, you're an amazing writer. Do you write regular fiction?

One thing...this line:

“I wanted to call Duncan and tell him I won after you left for New York,” he said suddenly. She winced and halted her retreat. “If I had his number, I would have, too.”

I'm not sure if you meant it to be hysterical but I literally laughed out loud. Best line I've read in a while.
Caremel chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Excellent fic. Makes a lot of sense and good characterization. LoVe is my favourite! I don't know why you haven't gotten more reviews. Keep it up!
maipigen chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
2 thumbs up from me;)
jesterlady chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Yay! This really works. You capture their epic screwed up ness very well. I like the little trio you got going on with Mac, Parker and Veronica.

You don't gloss over anything, but you do know LoVe is inevitable. I like.
wicked chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
sweet ;)
Care494 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Just wanted to drop in and say that I rea;;y enjoyed this fic! I am so happy that you decided to let your muse break through! you have a reat fic !
Dontia chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I must say, I loved this story. Totally Logan and Veronica, but a believably more mature version. A lovely ending to a great television love story.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This was such a good story. You are now my favourite author ever. I'm very slowly making my way through all of your fics, but it's going to take ages. Everytime I come on here you have more! I love the ones that I have read though.

Breadcrumbs was really good, I like the M/L friendship idea

With Velvet Gloves is awesome. I have always loved Brooke and Jake and the angstyier the better. It's so good.

Freeze Tag, Trap For Fools, ForgetMeNots and Marigolds, Note To Self, The Hard Way all great. I loved Over: I haven't read a HP fic in ages, but that was really good.

And Rough Around The Edges... Very interseting idea, I iked it alot.

Anyways, just wanted to say keep up the good work. You are awesome.

Megan.
Hoiden chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I'm so stoked that you're writing VM fics again. I miss miss miss this show, and I feel like most people (me included) just don't get it right when writing the characters. I love your work and I love the length of this story as compared to a shorter moment-in-time fic. It would, of course, take Veroinca awhile to come back around to him. I was surprised to find Piz doing the breaking up though. I like that you brought back V's girlfriends, but I missed Wallace! Anyway - terrific job. What exactly do all your readers need to bribe you with to get more VM fics? :)
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
oh my gosh! this was written absolutly amazingly!