Reviews for Journey of an Apostle
Dimepiece18 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
This story deserves more reviews. This is one of the few best written halo fics I've read & it will stay in my Favorited list even though you haven't updated in forever lol
reddragonn343 chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
very nice...keep goin man.
reddragonn343 chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
nice story...way cool stuff. keep goin with it.
Shivantha chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
DAm man, tht was one hell of a stry. Here's to hoping there's more to come. I like the way you write, really intense stuff man. nice job. Btw, check my story if u have time, critisim from such a great author would be much appreciated

SPARTAN-089

Shiv
Cylor chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
Intriguing! The "place" where this chapter ultimately ended up makes perfect sense, in hindsight, yet the journey (so to speak) made it feel both spontaneous and unexpected.

I've told you before that I think the pacing of this story is probably its most impressive strength, and I continue to think that. Definitely looking forward to more.
Cylor chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Interesting introspection in this segment, particularly following the relentless pacing of the previous three chapters. But it seemed like an appropriate time for it, and I don't think it breaks the overall tempo of the story...which, it seems clear at the end, is about to resume its pace.

I also like the way you played off the Halo 3 intro, too...highlighting both the similarities, but also the clear distinctions, between these characters and those. It certainly can't be said that this story is in any way derivative of Bungie's existing characters and storyline; well, except in the places where you've deliberately set it up to fit into the established framework, of course. But that's an entirely different concept, and somewhat of a challenge in itself, too.
gouald chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
man thats a bad ass story well written and all original stuff. Have you had any military experience cause the last part of the chapter between matthias and anya is exactly the type of thing that happens when in combat and there are female troops around you.
Electromotive Force chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Good stuff, yet again. Spelling errors here and there, but it means nothing in comparison to the actual story. I am also truly amazed at the wording of the Elites. Your dialogue is spot-on, the best I've seen. Please keep going so I have something good to finally read here at FF.

Electromotive Force chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
All I can say is wow. This is THE best fic I have ever read. I am impressed.

My hats off to you.

Electromotive Force chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Holy shit. This really is the best fic I have read...so far. I'm sure the next chapters will not disappoint me in the least. Everything, and I do mean everything, is perfect. I love this story and it's only the beginning!

I'll be watching.

Electromotive Force chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Man, this is awesome. Unfortunately, it's not within the K-T rating section where it would be the most visible. I'm definitely sticking with this as long as you are writing it. You have a dedicated reader now. Thanks.

Take care.

gouald chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
great story man well written as i can say it depicts what real combat is like and what your thinking about when your fighting. I can say for sure that what i felt in basra.