Reviews for Girl in the Ocean
TravelingSue chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Wow this is great fun, I'm definitely enjoying this
aracely6 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
great story
stupefied in love chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
wow love this story, cant wait to read the next in the series!
stupefied in love chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
teehee, brennan always cracks me up!
stupefied in love chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
haha perfect timing! i love the dialogue at the beginning, its totally in character!
stupefied in love chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
ooh this is really good! it actually kind of sounds like a real case!
VENZwife chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
This is an EXCELLENT story! Incredibly well written, and very much in character! WONDERFUL!
GrlCalledLauren chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This story was amazing. I loved it! I saw the thrid advertised evertime and I decided, or well my curiosity twoards it got the best of me. SO I had to read the series and I loved this one I cannot WAIT to read what the rest of the series or everything you write holds!
kaitebug chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
never read a story like this before
fire-dancer123 chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
thank goodness you got rid of her! Noor was REALLY starting to get on my nerves!
VampirateLycan chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
Nice, Liking Noor that little bit more now. :)

Really good story.
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 9 . 10/15/2008
You know, as much as I disliked Noor at first, I did like the way she matured in the end and gave her testimony. I am definitely interested to see what happens in the next fic! And now I will end this totally useless review. :)

Kate
Zeddie7 chapter 9 . 10/11/2008
This is a wonderful story!

Zed
CSIGeekFan chapter 9 . 10/8/2008
Okay, so I started reading the last story in this series and decided to go back to the beginning instead. What a fantastic story. I'd write more, but I'm anxious to read the next isntallment.
Angel-of-vampires chapter 9 . 9/5/2008
Wow that was a really great story!

I really didn't like Noor, she annoyed me, but I loved the way that you worte the characters of Booth and Bones.

Great work!