Reviews for How It Came to Be
someone reviewing chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
it was good but the last chapter was kinda gay and didn't have any ipact on the story at all
pippapear chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
Hiya.

Would love a James AND/or Lily persective.

When I tried to read chapter 4 - Prof M's viewpoint it was just a repeat of Rosmerta's... Not sure if FF is playing up. Thought I would alert you to it.

Nice story ta.
Noc007 chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Hi there - I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful read!

By the way, I'll like to invite you to check out my own Harry Potter story "Inheritance"

Hope to see you around :)
wearingpink chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
I liked your story and agree that a retelling in first person would be a good idea. The only thing is, I tried to read part 4 but it was the same as part 3. Maybe you could fix that?

But otherwise its good, and it would be good to hear more of James or Lily's thoughts, so another story would be good!

Elise
Floke chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
I really liked it especially McGonagall's chapter!
ironfaery chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
I liked it but i think it would have been better to put another person point of view instead of mcgonagal...and the epilogue...was a bit weird
WandaXmaximoff chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
Wow! I never imagined the epilogue would be written from Snape's POV, but I LOVED IT. I've always been facinated with the Snape/ Lily ship, and I was pleased when it was at least half confirmed in DH. (It's my belief that Snape and Lily would have gotten together if Snape hadn't going the Death Eaters, but alas he did, and she married James).

I think you capture Snape's feelings and thoughts on Lily and her marriage to James perfectly.

Well done on a wonderful story, you really did an amazing job.

Wanda
nizziie chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Epilogue please!...)
pippapear chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
I have really enjoyed this series!

I do not know why there have not been more reviews. (all I can wonder if it does not have enough drama for some folk...)

BUT I think its really sweet & lovely.

Thanks for writing it.

I am looking forward to the epi.

X
WandaXmaximoff chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Hey,

It's always wonderful to find well-written, thought out stories on this site, especially as it's so full of trash.

I adore this story - I've read a few Lily and James fics in the past, but none of them have dealt with how they actually got together as well as you have. It's refreshing to read a change from the clich├ęd 'Lily and James are made Head Boy and Head Girl and because of that are forced to spend the summer together and then fall in love' etc.

I also liked that this story was written in four parts from different characters POV.

I think your characterization of everyone was perfect, and not once did anyone seem even slightly OCC.

Your use of language, description and emotion made this piece even more a joy to read.

I commend you on a great story, and look forwards to reading the epilogue.

Wanda