Reviews for The Future isn't always set in stone
Sun wukongoku chapter 18 . 2/12
Could you maybe make your chapters a bit shorter because so much reading stops me to take a very long break and tend to forget to come back. I like the fight sequences you describe nice work.
LonelyMoonAngel chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
I was reading your power levels for everyone and I was wondering where Sailor moons was. Will she not have a power level? You put the other sailors but not her was all and I thought it was a little unfair.
Sun wukongoku chapter 17 . 1/12/2012
Xenon and vox are children of Galaxia and Broly sweet man and I especially like the fight scenes you’ve written and your writing is better keep up the good work Miguel.
Sun wukongoku chapter 16 . 10/7/2011
Damn they are at a worse future than Trunks had originally it's so tragic.

You now I planned in the future to make Trunks Jr myself as the son of Chibiusa and Gohan as well make him a twin brother. Amazingly you made Darien a Godfather I was going to make Helios a godfather as well for my pair. You and I have so much in common.

You have a repeating section in this fic you may need to reread this chapter and get rid of it and you still need to improve abit on your spelling. Good job though I like where this story is going.
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
Um... I know the two of them are evil now, BUT didn't Titan and Black Lady stop and THINK about what could happen before they decided to kill Serena AND Trunks when he got in the way of B. Lady's attack to save her? Seeing how B. Lady's not even born yet, killing her mom NOW might still wipe her out of existence no matter what since no baby her around yet to keep her in the timestream, and then also killing TRUNKS would DEFINITELY wipe TITAN out of existence, if his younger, uncorrupted self dies. *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Wait, I'm confused. Seeing how this is FUTURE Trunks we're talking about here who gets with Serena, and not CHIBI Trunks, what the heck is GOTEN doing there? Goten doesn't exist in FUTURE Trunks timeline since he was never born there. If anything, if this is really future Trunks, Goten should be a little kid or a baby, if he's back in the timeline he helped save. *lol*
Sun wukongoku chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
I see you are making your own version of the android saga. Aliens are comming and trouble will happen.

I'm gonna be a bit of a beta reader. Improve on your spelling that's all you need.

Even if you don't improve you still are making a nice story keep up the good work.
sunwukongoku chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
Thanks for advertising my fics. So serena is finally going to give birth cool can't wait and Broly and Galaxia I smell a couple in the uture. Update soon things are getting more interesting and it's nice to see Pan is in this fic )
angel313 chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
Please update on this story. It is good.
sunwukongoku chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
Thanks for advertising my fic YTL I will do the same for you for this fic.
Sun wukongoku chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
It's good to finally hear Anikan I think I will draw an art with him and Rini.
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 4/29/2009
great story
Sun wukongoku chapter 12 . 4/6/2009
keep it up great story lets see what happens to serena
Sun wukongoku chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
Aw. Usagis 2 months pregnant can't wait to see the child ;)
Sun wukongoku chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
interesting story, Goten and Trunks can go ss2, haha I always love the idea of Trunks being Rinis father