Reviews for Sound of Silence
Princess of Imagination chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
A truly beautiful story! Loved reading it! Thank you for giving us readers such a wonderful story!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
"It wasn't until Alex's "death" did he realize he had a second son."

That's just sad :/
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I love the unspoken bond shared between Ignacio and Daniel :D
ladyevenstar22 chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
you ended on a high note, but maybe its a typo i don't know but daniel eyes are extremely blue not brown!
they're in fact the most gorgeous blue , esp when he wears a blue suit his eyes pop out its hard not to notice how perfectly clear blue they are...
ladyevenstar22 chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
its kinda weird all the mystery every chapter as to who daniel or another character is talking to? it distracted me! i find myself scrolling just to find out who's talking to who...sorry
Betty the Bonita chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
Such a sweet ending! I loved all of it. From Betty's 'kiss and run' to him saying he wasn't asleep to telling her it was he who was the lucky one. LOVED how adorable with the baby! I can't believe how long ago you started this! A labor of love. Very clever, and well-done!
Agentcaroline chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Wonderful ending!
Agentcaroline chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
Sweet conversation.
Betty the Bonita chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Hmmm...do I sense a future love connection between Claire and Ignacio here? Interesting. I had sort of wondered about that. I mean, they both have lost spouses and they always got along well.
Agentcaroline chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Ooh, I wonder if they are right about them finally admitting their love for each other?
Betty the Bonita chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
Great chapter! I love Hilda and Alexis' frank conversations about each of their siblings. So...are they going to make good on their threat in the next chapter and actually lock Betty and Daniel in a closet? Looking forward to that!
boidwriter chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
Another wonderful chapter. I love how you pair together two characters and point out their similarities as well as highlighting the significant differences between them. Like in this chapter, in particular. I would never have thought of pairing Hilda with Alexis and yet you do it so beautifully, pointing out how their actions (and inaction in someways) contribute to Daniel and Betty finding each other.

I also really like how it's usually a mystery who at least one of the characters is until at least partway into the chapter. Trying to guess is so much fun.

Wonderful writing as well. Looking forward to more.
frostykist chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
great chapter! Can't wait for more. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Betty the Bonita chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Awesome! I love the butterfly 'revelation/inspiration' moment. Sneaky,making it be Jusin instead of Ignacio. I love the mystery element of these.
Agentcaroline chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Wonderful chapter! I loved Daniel's revelation and the sign from his dad. Very beautiful.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »