Reviews for In George's Eyes
This was nice
Alva chapter 27 . 6/17/2016
Great, great, great story!
Millie chapter 27 . 4/27/2016
Great story!
elephantlover123 chapter 27 . 1/28/2016
Yay! 400th review!

This story was amazing. You are a really great writer, and I look forward to reading more of your stuff!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2016
Great story but can I just say that the timing is wrong because if ron was keeper which he was in sixth year than fred and George would not be at Hogwarts but I still think it is a totally awesome story.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2016
I love how you dropped hints yet I never would of guessed he was blind. I never even notice how not once you ever said he saw something. I think it is a brilliant story so far.
Katson Greyback chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
Some irises do change color but only when the actual eye is damaged so if..let's say...Harry...used drugs on his eyes (they used that for makeup in the Edwardian ages) and that was the cause of being blind, then yes his eyes would be a misty gray-white color. In George's case, his irises wouldn't have changed color.
Katson Greyback chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
Amazing story I love it and your not the only Fremione shipper
Yvonne Park chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed this! You did such a wonderful job with it. I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
Cynder2013 chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
Awwwww... Why are all the Weasleys so adorkable?
GinnyPotter95 chapter 27 . 1/12/2015
That story was fucking amazing. I was searching for such a story, but I didn't know.
I loved it. The way the twins act, and that they are much more than only troublemakers. The twist with the fact that George is blind, gives the story a fascinating touch.
This story is showing the sensitive side of them and I loved it. I also loved Charlie at Christmas.. He's amazing, too.

Ginny
WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
OMG! I love this story. Can't wait till the next chapter
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I just wanted to let you know that this story is amazing! Fantastic job. I read the whole thing and enjoyed it so much!
jaguarspot chapter 27 . 3/6/2014
I really love your story, today I reread it for the first time in over a year, and I loved it again. It shows both twins so accurately, and it has so many feeling twists!
But I have a question, you never showed how did the rest of the school react to finding out that George is blind. What do you say about a one-shot showing that?
Guest chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
You. Are. A. Wonderful. Human. Being. I LOVE YOU! Make more fanfictions!