Reviews for In George's Eyes
Cynder2013 chapter 16 . 7/18
Awwwww... Why are all the Weasleys so adorkable?
GinnyPotter95 chapter 27 . 1/12
That story was fucking amazing. I was searching for such a story, but I didn't know.
I loved it. The way the twins act, and that they are much more than only troublemakers. The twist with the fact that George is blind, gives the story a fascinating touch.
This story is showing the sensitive side of them and I loved it. I also loved Charlie at Christmas.. He's amazing, too.

WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
OMG! I love this story. Can't wait till the next chapter
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I just wanted to let you know that this story is amazing! Fantastic job. I read the whole thing and enjoyed it so much!
jaguarspot chapter 27 . 3/6/2014
I really love your story, today I reread it for the first time in over a year, and I loved it again. It shows both twins so accurately, and it has so many feeling twists!
But I have a question, you never showed how did the rest of the school react to finding out that George is blind. What do you say about a one-shot showing that?
Guest chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
You. Are. A. Wonderful. Human. Being. I LOVE YOU! Make more fanfictions!
szopekimi chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hi, I just wanted to write that I loved your story :) I loved how you wrote the twins - supporting and loving each other... Actually, your story made me want to skip a date on Friday evening... I actually skipped it in order to come home and read on... So that's something :) thank you very much and I also agree with your note in the last chapter- that ending in book 7 was cruel... I've chosen to believe that the neither of the twin became de-Fredded or de-Georged in the Battle of Hogwarts and they lived their life to the fullest, just as you suggested :)
no-oneimportant chapter 27 . 7/9/2013
Wow. That was the first thing I thought when I finished this. At first I wasn't too eager to read it, since it has 27 chapters, but once I started, I was literally hooked. I finished it in a few hours, and if it weren't for the distractions, I would've finished it ages earlier.
I really like the way you wrote this, especially how you added Charlie. In this, I could see the actual book going on in the background, with this story happening while that was going on as well. It made it so much more realistic, and I'm glad you added that part with Ginny, because, to me, that's probably what she would've thought, given the 'evidence'.
You wrote this amazingly, and I'm so glad I read it. Hope you keep writing.
Mycrazzieworld chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Wow... This story was the most amazing thing I have ever read. I re read it constantly, and would not have found matchbox 20 if not for you. The plot line is fantastic, fred and George are adorable (In a twinly way), and I am proud to say this is my favorite fanfiction ever! You should think about being a published writer. Seriously, you are awesome!
Julkula chapter 27 . 2/4/2013
Amazing, absolutly amazing! You keppt me up reading all night whit this story!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 25 . 11/7/2012
I couldn't really tell but is Feorge's patronus a threstal?
Myranda Zahrah Putri chapter 27 . 2/9/2012
OMG, this story is very cool! Awesome...magical, creative... it makes me love Weasley Twins very much! :D
glowingblueforyou chapter 27 . 1/28/2012
Fabulous job! I loved the Fred and George you created. Brilliant writing skills. keep up the good work.

p.s: I wish he had got his sight back. I love George Weasley!Thanks for the beautiful story.
glowingblueforyou chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
BRILLIANT first chapter!Onto the next one.. XD XD XD
GredandForge4eva chapter 8 . 9/4/2011

She's one of my face characters, apart from the twins and Tonks.