Reviews for Soul Searching
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Ah... I read this one first, but it was only after the second time I read To Hold did I realize that Dirk is the guy Lance was talking about! Guess Lance never told him about Revya... Pretty good! Sharing a body when you're opposite genders... I can only imagine what Gig was talking about in the blank spaces.
RamblingFox2501 chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
There are so few good fanfictions for Soul Nomad, and I really love this one, even if it is just a collection of shorts. You've got the characters down, the stories are both sad and interesting, and you shed possibilities on the epilogues.
I think "Strange Bedfellows" is my favorite short, mainly because it focuses on the relationship between Revya and Gig. Also, gotta like the Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure reference.
In short: good stories, good reads.
Disgaea SuperFan chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
YES YES YES! Chapter 12! PRINNES AHA! That's great. love it. oh and telling u know loving ur gig and revya stories. Im totally getting into them now! ;)
chibby chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I read these one-shots quite a while ago, and absolutely loved them. My friend and I have even gotten into the habit of using the "leaking syrup and rose petals" line whenever sappy romance comes up. It's a crime I haven't had them on my favorites until now.
The Genius Mage chapter 15 . 5/25/2011
Heck I just *had* to review this chapter. This is the best freaking chapter so far, but this whole collection is clever. I was literally holding my breath at the end. GREAT job.
The Gray Maze chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
We recently got this game and fell in love with it immediately, so I went browsing for fanart for some reason and found this fic linked on one. I have to say that you did amazing with the characters, particularly Revya and Gig. Just wanted to drop a line and say that I enjoyed every chapter, as I have taken up a habit of reviewing those I favorite if the year of completion and the current date aren't misaligned, or if the author is still active.

Gray
Shade Eido chapter 16 . 3/1/2010
You are wonderful. You may very well be my hero! I love your writing style and I love how you can switch proses so easily. It's quite magnificent, really. Soul Nomad needs a lot of love and you've delivered that in spades! Great job! 3
roxis chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
hehe, nice one. chap 15 was good. i recognized the lying laugh. wow... they were finally married. hehe -you and you in there haha
roxis chapter 14 . 6/28/2009
dramatic for resilience. it actually fitted her character which will receive a good star from me

(and maybe your thinking why should i care for your good star but thanks anyway. this is just a hunch from me)

but i think gig knew feinne and so he called out but feinne went berserk and so to save themselves he had to kill her
roxis chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
if i'm not mistaken, vitali only banned gig because he ate too much, revya helped out everytime she's free (i think)and i'm sure revya wasn't banned.

well, the part where vitali went in and out of the kitchen was a bit funny to think about. and i gotta admit, adding the details on the food was really surprising. it was as if you were listening to him personally.
roxis chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
hehehe, hahahaha, maan! that was awesome. i really wanted to rip lance limb from limb and leave him on the floor i really hate him. (good thing he's imaginary) first of all, he tried to flirt with her(hey, she has good looks) and second even sleep with her! hello, what does he think of girls! haha, he just faced one of his greatest fear of life. i bet he'll have a trauma here. i just really hope so cause girls aren't play things and are not items to be betting on.
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Hahaha! That was fun to read, considering the fact that gig might be a little bit of jealous
Jefepato chapter 16 . 12/9/2008
This is great stuff. I'm starting to feel like I may have missed out by not getting the Gig ending...
Afficiandio chapter 12 . 9/2/2008
This chapter has cemented itself forever in my heart as one of the all-time greatest one-shots EVER!

One word: Prinnies!

I have found your stories insanely amusing and really have to head down to my local GameStop to pick up a copy of Soul Nomad and the World Eaters tomorrow . . ..
xenocanaan chapter 16 . 4/29/2008