Reviews for Coveting Clarice
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Nice perspective from Hannibal. I could see him musing like this. (I don't imagine he could do much else locked up in that cell of his.) I liked this.
thechokesonyou chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Loved it. Loved it so much..
Musicalfan2012 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Perfect!
MrsFell chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I really liked this piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I think its L'air du temps. (hope I am right. Pls google it. You see I am working with just my memory here) I wouldn't mention it and try to correct you (if I am not wrong myself.) if I didn't really x100 like this.) I actually prefer the creepy dr. Lecter than the some lil bit soft one quite like this, but I find this one interesting. I dunno why though. Aaaaand If you are wondering why I didn't google it myself b4 reviewing. It is bec. I read this in my cp and this is really slow in google and wiki and yahoo and pretty much everything. More power to you!
Seasammy13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Great story-I think you really got into the mind of Hannibal Lector, as disturbing as that may seem I loved it!
WanderingGrad chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Awesome!

This is one of my favorite pairings! Its so addictive!

I wish you would write more one-shots.

Hope you are well!

xMusicGurlx
Bleeding Jazz Gums chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Dear Lord.

I don't CARE what icons say, Fanfiction isn't an anti-drug. It's a drug all in itself, and I am now addicted to a pairing involving and FBI agent and a cannibal.

Oh, joy.
Apocalyptic Scenes chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Haha I love this one too :) I love it when people get into the doctors head!

~sarah~
SnapehKitteh chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Have you read the books? They're wonderful. "Hannibal" is probably my favorite of the series. And if you haven't read it, you should. The movie may not show it, but the book kind of continues what you have going on here.
OodWhovian chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I liked this one better then your other. You should try writing another one like it. I like reading peoples ideas of what Hannibal is thinking and feeling. Usually people always use Clarices point of view. I think it may be because she's easier to write.
Malicious Magenta chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
And where are the reviews are this one aswell! Honestly...

Okay, that was simply 'beauitful'

I can actually picture Hannibal thinking those things :)

x