Reviews for Silence the Past
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 23 . 5/21/2012
What a sweet and cute story. Interesting lapse of amnesia.

Thanks. :)
atlantis51 chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
I think 'Hearing' about what Draco thinks is great. But he is gay, he just doesn't know it yet, hahaha!
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
I think Draco should have felt somewhat flattered that Harry's worst fear is 'him' being dead. That would mean that Harry cares about him a lot. Draco needs to lighten up!
atlantis51 chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Good on Harry! And bad on Ginny, the little horny bitch!
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
I would NOT move back to that house with them! Especially Ginny! Harry will ha-a-a-t-e IT!
Letie chapter 23 . 8/3/2011
Hi,

I know you must have heard (read) this number of time, but nevertheless I need to say: "It was awesome!".

The last chapter was really well written. I'm not talking about spelling (see my mother language is not english) but about how it was written. I've really felt it - my heart's been feeling the their love all the way in that tent.

It really paid off reading it all the way till the end. First your writting seemed to me a little court but the plot was new for me and enticing.

So thanks for good HP/DM story - I may be 28 old and picky but this "fairy tale" leaves me in good mood and craving for more...
Belle A Lestrange chapter 23 . 4/21/2011
Oh thank goodness I am so glad Ginny got told. She was insufferable and selfish throughout this chapter. I love a good ginny-bashing mwahahaha thank you for writing a wonderful story.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
Oh thank goodness he chose Draco!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
Oh God the heartache :'(
Belle A Lestrange chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
Oh no. He remembers everything doesn't he? I hope he does not hate Draco.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 16 . 4/21/2011
The irony is over-whelming
Belle A Lestrange chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
omg so cute so hot wa
Belle A Lestrange chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
omg the adorableness swept me off my feet!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 13 . 4/20/2011