Reviews for Smallville: Kara Kent
belladu57 chapter 5 . 6/10/2017
Very good
Fading Feathers chapter 5 . 5/19/2017
Too bad this story seems abandoned, I always wanted a fem clark fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
So... Does Kara have the telescope and fortress of solitude?
Carlos Diaz III chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This story is so awesome, I always thought Clark should have been a girl, glad I found this fic
RevDorothyL chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Really interesting idea, this! I'm sorry you weren't able to continue it beyond this point, but thanks for posting what you did.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Correction on a previous review on chapter 4;
'While I am a little disappointed that Kara is (seemingly) NOT carrying a torch for Lana (or Chloe for that matter) like Clark did, I do appreciate the fact that you are leaving in the unresolved sexual tension that Clark had with Lex intact.'
Alrighty, thanks for your time and please update soon.
Miguel51 chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
How do the Wonder Twins know about Kryptonite? And why is Lana acting like a jilted lover? And what about the whole Kara and Lex (KALEX?) thing Jonathan is worried about? Ooh, that'd be a great triangle! Both Lana and Lex vying for Kara's attention would be very entertaining, especially if Kara like them both! Oh, the possiblities are endless! More please!
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
While I am a little disappointed that Kara is carrying a torch for Lana (or Chloe for that matter) like Clark did, I do appreciate the fact that you are leaving in the unresolved sexual tension that Clark had with Lex intact. Then again, that last line about how Lana deserves better than Whitney could give a femshipper like me hope that Kara and Lana (KANA?) will evolve, but maybe that's just a pipe dream. Whatever. Anyway great fic thus far. Also, were those the Wonder Twins that attempted to scheme against Cat Grant on Kara's behalf there?
Miguel51 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
As much as I hate Lana, I'm kind of hoping Kara maintains the crush Clark had on her. ;D
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Hi! This story is really great. I hope you get inspired and pick it up again. The idea of a "supergirl" has been constantly underrated. I'm gald you're giving Kara a nice story as she grows up and discovers her heritage.
BLurJunior chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I've already read 5 chapters of this great story countless times and I keep hoping
And wishing that you'd continue where you left an amazing story that I can't seem
To get enough of, and you are a great writer,so please I'm begging you continue this Amazing story.
Trinity23Rose chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
pretty please, continue!
No Longer in Operation chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
great story, continue soon please!
Sir Thames chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Good writing here, mate. Spot on.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
excellent chapter update and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »