Reviews for Colour Me Seduced
Anon chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
I actually happen to know what a Shisha is because am Syrian
asdfghjkl chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
Need... more... story... D;
Maya chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Haha lmao I was on the fone wit my best guy friend whose ADD and I accidentally called him sora!jus thout Id mention tht:D btw ur really good at writin stories:) I'm cons
Miggery chapter 13 . 4/24/2010
LMAO I love how you made Sora seme and Riku uke.. XD First time I've read that. Keep up the good work :)
vicious91 chapter 16 . 3/24/2010
Great story dude :D Keep going
Hyuur chapter 16 . 2/4/2010
This story is made up of epic win. I can honestly say that it is one of my favorite KH fanfictions! I'll be looking forward to what happens next! :3
OprahGirl chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
lol...hiccups are funny.

i was sort of expecting one of them to fall down the stairs. happy 2010 to you, too.

my eyes are kind of tired...i was reading all of the chapters (for this story) for a few hours. you're such a good writer...you actually have some motivation to get your fanfics done. (haha i haven't worked on mine since...like, when school started in september. or something long-ago like that)

omg i LUVE akuroku. :D

and their relationship actually isn't rushed or anything (like one second they meet each other and the next paragraph they love each other) so kudos to you!

a totally random question just popped into my head while reading this chapter: who are their parents? you mentioned roxas's mom in like, the first chapter, but...(yes, this has no relevance this chapter whatsoever)

i'm a rebel. XD the one time you don't demand reviews, i review. all of the other times you wanted it, i didn't. ;

...which means no approval points for me. (haha)
ryuzaki-will-live-on chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
*Addicted to this story* i just spent the last 2-ish hours reading it; i can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon. DD
OrangeWocket chapter 16 . 1/10/2010
hmm... i do like this fic. My only issue is i like long chapters and yours are pretty short :/. but everyone has their own preferences and that short chapters doesnt change your good writing or the plot C:.

can't wait for your next update~
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 16 . 12/28/2009
teehee. they're so cute.
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
meehee.
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
xzdvgxfgfx
XKHEspanolFreakX chapter 16 . 12/28/2009
this is a amazing story!

are u gonna continue it?

you should!

i love it!

XD
gomii chapter 16 . 12/28/2009
AHHAHA! It's still funny!

'Did you just censor yourself?'

Major lols right there XD

What more to say? Hm, except that this was another great chapter and I can't wait for the next!

Don't worry, I will personally kick inspiration in the ass -none too gently mind you- to get it to kick you in the ass and HEY-PRESTO! Another chapter, yay!

... O.o

Oh if only it were that simple... x
Tsuki Mei chapter 16 . 12/27/2009
woo! :D i hope that inspiration is you fast cause i still love your story!