Reviews for Deliberate Mistakes
gethe chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
So beautiful...I just love how you write Kratos. This is just how I would think that he would think in the game. He keeps beating himself down, and it just makes so much since. I just love this. 3
vLightnDarkv chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Wonderful story. You portrayed the characters well. I live for Kratos and Lloyd oyako moments like this, and this just filled me with many feels.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Nice job.
Silver Hind chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I don't really have much to say other than I liked it, but I find it amusing that one reviewer thought the hair ruffling was uncharacteristic of Kratos when he's done that same exact thing in canon.
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This is really good! Would you consider writing more of these moments? Such as Lloyd's thoughts when Kratos betrays them and the thoughts of both when Yuan reveals the truth to Lloyd?
dragonphoenixdemon chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
:D You know, I really liked this piece of writing.

I wish it had actually occurred in the game or the anime. I'm pretty happy that it was in character, too.

I also liked the Kratos's thoughts and the emotions you portrayed. And his reactions to Lloyd's words are very interesting to read. :)

Great job!
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Ah... This was written beautifully and genuinely. It reminded me why I love the interactinos between Lloyd and Kratos so much, and why despite how painful, I jsut can't look away.

It did an amazing job at showcasing Kratos' feelings and thoughts. It was simply so in character and beautiful.
Star Ribbon chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow... this definitely blew me away. I'm not sure exactly how, but I'm definitely impressed by the entire piece. Felt really bittersweet. Keep up the great work!
Scaff chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
AW! X3

This was just, so, so CUUTE! I loved it so much. You did such a good job! I know it's a one shot, but could you make another chapter? Please? *puppy dog eyes*
Katah chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This is so excellent *_* Totally IC, definitely a cut above the average oyako fic. I love the pacing in particular. It's just awesome.
Rayar chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Finally! You finally wrote your first ToS fanfic! Congrats to you, Hitokiri-san! It's a very well written father-and-son interaction fic! I love it! It was awfully cute, everytime Lloyd calls Kratos Big Bro! ._." And you described Kratos inner thoughts and turmoil very well! Great job (as always)! Keep up the good work! I hope you write more soon!

Rayar ._."
coffeemuffinrolls chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
...This is amazing! I liked it really much, and I also liked how you managed Kratos' emotional turmoils. Mistakes...well, there should be comma after the last word in a quote, and there's one or two grammatical errors. But they're not severe, and overall this is very well written! :D

By the way, the hair ruffle thing, Kratos sort of did that in the manga, just so you know. _
ShadowofUndine chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This oneshot was awesome. It captured the way the two would potentially interact at this point along with the way Kratos's emotions work very well. I've missed oneshots like this.

Lloyd's multiple uses of 'big bro' seems off to me, though. In that practice skit/side-event, even Lloyd says the title doesn't seem to quite fit, if only for Kratos's age. The discomfort which followed [from Kratos] was fairly obvious and I think Lloyd would have picked up on it. That's not to say that Lloyd wouldn't continue to think of Kratos that way, but I doubt he'd say so often. ...But that's how I see it.

Another 'my opinion'-thing would be the hair ruffling. I know the point was to show Kratos's lose of control over his emotions, but hair ruffling just doesn't seem very... characteristic of him. I'm not entirely certain what he would do, but I don't think hair ruffling is it.

I spotted a few grammar/spelling mistakes throughout, but nothing too major.

Anyway... this oneshot was awesome. I look forward to more from you.

Sincerely,

Shadow of Undine
Teh Squee-Chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
O_O

...omg... OYAKO! XDD

I really, truly ADORE this piece! It is so in character, and so emotional. The writing is brilliantly executed and the faces of the characters are captured so well! I am resisting the urge to squeal like the fangirl I am. XDD
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 2/21/2008