Reviews for Lies of Silence
Random chapter 50 . 6/27/2013
My heart ached when I read the last paragraph! I was like "NO, WHY! WHY!"! I was so sad! Really good story! Mind doing a one shot of how Sadra is years later perhaps?
Guest chapter 50 . 7/20/2012
I have never been a fan of Severus, but you made me root for him over Sirius (who is my NUMBER ONE!) Great story! And just a helpful hint, maybe look into a beta to help you with grammar and fixing spelling and all that just because it interrupts the flow a little bit. I had noticed you said English wasn't your first language but a beta would help! I really empathized with the characters also!
Guest chapter 50 . 7/3/2012
I wonder if you would be open to writing a sequel for this story, maybe more of one-shot, letting the readers know where you think Sadra ended up 19 years later?
Lillith chapter 50 . 5/9/2011
Wow. I only discovered your story yesterday; finished reading it in less than two days. It's incredible, you really had me empathise with the characters at all times, sometimes wondering about the truth hidden between the lines. A classic drama. You had me wishing and hoping for a happy end until the last line, knowing full well that you were one of the precious few writers who would keep Severus in character until the very (bitter) end. Kudos. One of the best love stories I have ever read focusing on his character as part of a match.
unknown349 chapter 50 . 12/25/2010
OH...MY...GO

I'm speachless

that was amazing

spectacular

Fantastic

phenomenal
DuckysDanni chapter 50 . 12/23/2010
URGH! I Hate This Ending! Sirius Should Be With Sadra And She Shouldn't Be With Severus! :(
perspolis2002 chapter 50 . 9/20/2010
why?why did he have to get upset abt her pregnancy? why did he have to die? and he died loving Lily Potter! he could have at least lived to see his child! Please write something with a different ending.( I stayed up till 6 am to read this story, and believe me I had tears running down my face. U r an awesome fabulous writer. Good Luck!)
star grazing chapter 50 . 1/25/2010
NO SEVERUS THEY ENDED ON THE WORST TERMS EVER. D: D: D: SHE SHOULD REVIVE HIM OR SOMETHING. ... D8 ... i love this story to death
star grazing chapter 48 . 1/25/2010
CHOOSE SEVERUS OVER SIRIUS. I KNOW YOU WANT TO. 8D
star grazing chapter 27 . 1/25/2010
NO NO NON OJSKFLJADFKJ NO SEVERUS NOO OH MYG OD
star grazing chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
.. meh. her family sirius in my opinion. xD
Some3Dpotato chapter 50 . 1/14/2010
Wow. What a powerful story. I have to admit at times I found myself on the verge of crying, and and the end of the tale I was in tears.

While part of me hates the dreadful ending, another totally adores how reflective of life this is both in plot, detail and the characters -all the frequent characters are beautifully rounded and three dimensional.

Honestly I wish I was a slower reader (and that it was longer than it is) so I could have read the story for a longer bit of time.

Thank you for sharing this, I look forward to reading more of your stories.