Reviews for Kaleidoscope
vampirelady13 chapter 1 . 7/1
Well really sad that your making Charlie out to be looser. Good luck
Ayina11 chapter 18 . 11/12/2018
you know, reading this chapter kind of remind me of my old self. So my boyfriendI wanted to wait until we married. It didnt stop us to share a bed, to sleep of course. Kind of funny actually.
Ayina11 chapter 5 . 11/11/2018
God. It's so funny. I never laugh this hard before. Love to read it more
Eliella45 chapter 27 . 11/18/2017
I'm crying that it has ended and their problems haven't been solved. But the consolation is that at least we got a very happy Edward as well as Bella in the end their. It was a wonderful story that I really hope you finish some day, though unlike. Loved it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
Eliella45 chapter 26 . 11/18/2017
It's been so long since you updated that I'm sure that it's hopeless. And considering everything that's there, it isn't going to be resolved in one chapter. So I'm preparing myself for it to end abruptly. But it was a great chapter.
Eliella45 chapter 24 . 11/18/2017
Loved this super sweet and heartwarming chapter, thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 23 . 11/18/2017
Glad she finally said it. I am getting a bit worried with the status of story and the no of chapters left. Great work though.
Eliella45 chapter 22 . 11/18/2017
Emmett is stupid, he shouldn't have done that. Edward should have a talk with him.
Eliella45 chapter 21 . 11/18/2017
When is she going to say ILY. And m glad she's talking Emmett to meet with Jacob at least.
Eliella45 chapter 19 . 11/18/2017
How long is she gonna last there, I wonder.
Eliella45 chapter 18 . 11/18/2017
Poor Bella and Edward.
Eliella45 chapter 17 . 11/18/2017
It is a bit fantastical imagining our dear couple fighting the slander with their Cinderella love story on the front page of their own newspaper but yeah who cares ;-) Loved it, thanks a lot.
Eliella45 chapter 16 . 11/18/2017
This was so wonderful and romantic and heartwarming. The fact that he too is as inexperienced as she is, is so touching and endearing.
Eliella45 chapter 15 . 11/18/2017
Knew this would happen.
Eliella45 chapter 14 . 11/18/2017
Thank God Edward has brains and Bella had the sense to tell him where they were. Great chapter. Thank you.
1,950 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »