Reviews for Chuckson
celrock chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
That was a very interesting story!

Keep up the great writing!
edward18 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Lol at Deliah singing Darkwing's song to Gosalyn XD
animationiscool chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
This chapter was funny and it had well written dialogue.
animationiscool chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
The story has a good start, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
Capital-C chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
Though not quite historically accurate, it's nice to see a happy ending here. And nice to see Angelica getting along with Chuckie as well.
Capital-C chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
Poor Chuckie. How sad. Well, at least he didn’t get it quite as bad the real Samson.
Capital-C chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
Highlights for this chapter. The training scene with the Rocky music. And an entertaining fight scene as well.
Capital-C chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
That Angelica, sneaky as always. But that's why we like her.
Capital-C chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
The 'washing machine' gag, that thing with the locusts. The scene at the club, particularly the part when music from Saturday Night Fever started to play. And the reference to a certain spinach eating sailor was rather amusing as well.
Capital-C chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
“If you don’t give him to us, we’ll destroy the town, steal the aminals, and paint on the walls until we ruin the original color.” (Priceless)

“No, I just painted my kitchen!” (Also priceless)

Other highlights include, the Lion King reference, and that thing with the chicken. All and all, an amusing chapter.
Capital-C chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Nice introduction.
Forever Young chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
Yeah, definately lighter than the Biblical version, but I like seeing repentant Angelica :) Yay happy ending. Cute touch with Haro-cles or however you said it ;)
keth1 chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
This was a wonderful innocent retelling of a bible should give yourself a pat on the back for your work.I mean was a truly enjoyable story.

What's next a superhero story?Or a another romance and friendship story?
Me chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
Great job; I finally had time to read all of it. (I enjoy doing it all at once more.) I loved the comedy you put in there, and how you put it on the little kids' levels. the soldier hanging from the window was great, and so was a lot of other stuff.

Veggie Tales hasn't really touched this, probably becasue it'd be hard with, as you say, all the gore and stuff compared to some, but yours was the next best thing.
NivekRJ chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
Great ending! Great story!

To be quite honest, I'm not all that familiar with this paticular tale, but all the same... you did an excellent job with it, in my opinion.

Great work, my friend! *adds to favorites*