Reviews for Justice Burger
G-POW chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Batman's responses at the register had me laughing like an idiot! It's amazing how well you kept him in character! This was hilarious! Great job!
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
this was soooooooooooooo funny! :D
ryotanimoto16 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
that was hilarious
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
So funny :D I really liked it (A)
Knight Watcher chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
My oh my, I laughed til it hurt towards the end. Of course hot lady working the drive window, Stewart is the manager he likes to order people around of course, Shayera taking out the trash well isn't that what she usually does except with a mace or her fists. Wally is the in-between snacker. J'onn's got a fixation to organize and Superman likes logos. They fight about uniforms and all sorts of stuff.

Food tournament against Doom, Cadmus, and Apokolips though more termed by food franchise instead.

Yes Diana's breast plate certainly makes her cleavage more pronounced.

As for Batman, he works with the register.
Kyer chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
They have Flash anywhere near the food (as in, the same state) and they aren't bankrupt yet?

I'm voting for Diana taking the clueless award away from Wally hands down. Show of hands!
len chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
too much boob popping

otherwise funny
Starkiller Jedi Knight chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This was awesome, had me laughing the whole time
Ardans chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Hehehe...chuckle...LOL...ROTFL. I had to wipe some tears away on the uniform bit. It builds on your, this story does. Whoo...by the time I got to Shayera yelling from the bathroom I thought I was going to have to take potty lessons all over again. Ohh...my stomach muscles hurt. Feel free to be just silly anytime.
serenity wayne chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
FANTABULOUS
Horsekt chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Hahaha that was so funny! rofl
Semper13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
hahaha! hillarious!
Tori chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I so love this! Keep writing!
Unazure chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I think my lung just burst XD

GREAT JOB! Batman-taking-customer-service part is the funniest!
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Hawkgirl smashing things was the funniest parts. LOL