Reviews for Breeding season
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
cool.
realityfling18 chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
heyy! i love it. hinata is soo cute. hehe. naruto is so cute...and a bit dumb...i lvoe it!XD
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
awesome wwoott go hinata
Miss Ventriloquist chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Oh! Loves its! But Dei-chan and Sasori Danna in it!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
heyy! love it!XD
blueneko8 chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Poor Naruto' His parents haven't giving him 'the talk'. Hes bound to catch hell in the future... and Sai's an ass! Just pointing that out.X3
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
thank you and please update soon again
Rikkamaru chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
k thanks for clarifying that. update soon.

ja ne!
SanctuaryHeart chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Oh, wow! This is so great so far! You should really continue :D

I really love your story. I like how you made them animals/half animals. Really cool! You update when you want to k? :)

Have a good day!

~SanctuaryHeart

p.s. NO pressure to update! I don't care when you update! I have TONS of patince(sp?)! :D So sad how so many people dont' seem to have it these days...
blueneko8 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I think I know where this is going. Its kind'da confusing at the explaination in the beginning but I got a hold on it now, I think.

So basicly the elders of there speices that run everything don't want to mix there kind with each other so none of the original speices(traditions and way of life)die out. And the 'collars' help keep their hormones in check not just to keep tabs on them but to also give each teen enough time to safely make rational decission about their future deccisions and not be tempted to go off and mate with each other or others from different species like their natural intense want then to at that stage of there lifes? right?

I think thats the way someone out of your story who strongly beleifs in their elders teachings would say it in a nice way. But after a while wouldn't to much inbreeding be bad in its own way? Wouldn't that lead to a bit of rebelliousness from youth, expecially with the collar in play? That strictness is just begging the youth to break it. Anyway, enough of that. So basiclly theres going to be a little none-inbreeding in this story that I can't wait to read about! A hormonal hawk that cant fly and a skittish kitty who can't socialize! How fun!XD I just want to randomly read about a random person being spoted with cat ears, a long fluffy tail, and wings flying about the place, that would be totally arkward and random in this story!XD

And I'm curious about Itachi's twin brother, Itachy, so update soon!
Rikkamaru chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
it's good. i like the change. r u gonna update soon. i was kinda upset it took so ling, but at least you're back, that's all that matters! yay for sasuhina itahina! so is hinata a unique type of cat? i had trouble understanding that part. update soon.

ja ne!
Diablo's Heir chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
UPDATE SOON!
Foxluna chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
will there b any other chaps? well if there is make sure to update please... laters...

T T

HeartBrokenHinata chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
woah can't wait to see what happends next
Itachi's Insanity chapter 1 . 5/25/2008