Reviews for Breeding season
We Will Be Victorious chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Please dont let it end!

Continue with the story please! and it's great that you unleashed your imagination! theres not that much neko-ness with sasuke or hinata so please, please, continue!
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
very interesting...you've written another neko sasuhina! i just love it! coz its pretty rare to find neko sasuhina & i'm glad you wrote it...

wow...pretty interesting to know sasuke had known first hand being in heat huh? i wonder how is hinata going to be involved?

anyways, update soon ya!
isagani14 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
i'm confused, the premises is confusing and the grammar isn't helping... sorry for the negative review but i'm looking at it constructively and critically.
Reflection Poison chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
whaa its very imaginative! I hope that you will continue shortly so I will be expectngly an update soon! Can't wait till hinata and sasuke interact!
EvaLuna86 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Since WTF doesn't cover it, I will explain why I don't like your story. It starts with a very confusing idea, not because is interesting or complicated (like I have read in some reviews) but because it is very badly explained and silly. Do you know what eugenics is? you should look it up, because it applies to your story (somehow); do you know that thanks to people (i.e. environmentalists, democrats and communists in general) with the BS trend of thought about human overpopulation, birth control and abortion, the Caucasian race is slowly dying? probably not. I hope you do know that neko means cat in Japanese, does that mean that they are cats, not humans? Furthermore you say they (the government) take off the restricting collar at 16, does that mean they start fucking at 16? if so, they start breeding at 16? does the government in your fic consider females a breeding stock (no modesty, virtuosity and self respect, which the women of today completely lack anyways, are taken in account?)?

And what is with the high school fics , that always describe life (in high school) monotonous and boring, always the same shit. Life is (except during a few chosen moments ) boring and monotonous; but that is something teenagers will never understand until they have to work to make a living, take care of a family, etc; but by the time those people have to work to make a living (and I realize I'm being redundant) the least of their worries is that their life completely sucks.

Review your fic, it is completely unrealistic (and I'm not referring to the fantastic part of it ) that is, if you don't want you story to be labeled as "another shitty story about high school life".

Ja Ne
EVision chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
sounds interesting. can't wait to see the next chapter..
Nemulos chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That's a good and original plot.

Please continue.
theunknownvoice chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Update! I read the Itahina you wrote where Hinata was a neko and really liked it. So I'm glad you're going with the neko thing again. I really want to see what happens next and hopefully there will be some Sasuhina soon. Anyway, great beginning.
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
INteresting very interesting. -
10ve chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
i like it kinda complicated but nice
Suzume-Kage chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Loved it! Nice opening, please continue.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4