Reviews for The Photograph
narnias no.1fan chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Really good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Wow. I've always speculated about what would've happened after the Pevensies couldn't go to Narnia anymore, and I think this takes a slice of the cake. I also read the remix by Rynne over on Ao3, and I have to say both of your stories make for a very interesting light on if this sort of thing happened in the Narnia series. Fantastic job! :)
g6hj chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I like the way you showed just how affected the siblings would be by Susan's leaving.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh, how sad. Truly sad indeed. For Susan. For all of them! Edmund, Lucy and Peter! Anger, sadness, hurt . . . that's all ther are in that picture, really. Great piece. It really gave us this look into how the Gentle queen drifted away from Narnia and Aslan! But most of all, as we now see in this fic, from her dear siblings.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awww That one's a sad one. But very well done. I like the little observations you paint for us. "A locked jaw, balled fists, white knuckles and too bright eyes. A family divided." Very nice... the writing style I mean, not the divided family. *sniffles
GoTeamSkipper chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Nice story! Poor Susan, the last words she said... :( If we can't go back why should I always be pinning for it? Well Susan, you might as well talk about it because it did happen. Poor Edmund and Peter and Lucy! Basically poor everyone ;)

Loved it!

GoTeamSkipper
VesperRegina chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh, that poor family. I really felt for Peter and Edmund, locked out of ever understanding their sister. It's interesting to me how it starts out with humor, but then you turn it so deftly to sorrow. I think that says a lot about how every family has moments like this, defining lives.
ww chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
So insightful. It makes so much sense that Edmund's changed life really is the proof that Narnia was real, and Susan's denial of that would hurt Edmund especially so much because of that.
Tati Skywalker chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow, I loved this story! I could imagine the (perfectly described) fight betewwen them, and how they felt. I also loved the end, the way you returned it to the descripion of the photo... No other word comes to mund then perfect.

Congrats!
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This really was brilliant. I liked how you showed the effect of what Susan had done on Peter and Edmund (and how it differed as saddness and anger respectively). It was a wonderful idea and I thought it was really well written. I loved it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was good.
a chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was a very good story. One of the best that I have read so far.
Jada Ryl chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This story is so sad. Of course, since Susan lost faith, I suppose it can't help but be sad. *sigh* But it's also very well written. I enjoyed the humor at the beginning. It's so characteristic of those two boys. Well done.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wow. Does this story take into account the Last Battle? Do they keep fighting till the end?

Well done. :)
the1hobbit chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
So glad I stumbled upon this story again. I very much loved the dynamics in this and and separation of Susan without it drawing out into her supposed redemption. You have no idea how I appreciate that! :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »