Reviews for A Father's Love
Peach Wookiee chapter 56 . 1/9/2014
I do hope this story is finished.
guest from Texas chapter 56 . 11/26/2013
I love it! It made me cry several times! You are awesome!
Priestess Mayumi chapter 56 . 11/12/2013
I, and a lot of other people, would really appreciate it if you would continue this fanfiction. It's so beautifully done. I know that fanfics are a lot of work, but I think this one in particular means a lot to a lot of readers out there. :)
dragonlilly1993 chapter 56 . 9/30/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO FUCKING MUCH! WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED IN LIKE 4 YEARS? PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T ABONDONED THIS WONDERFUL FANFIC? That would make me very sad:( PLEASE TELL ME YOU'LL UPDATE AT LEAST SOMETIME! WELL IF YOU UPDATE I CAN'T WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Baboji chapter 56 . 1/22/2011
Can u write more chapters? This story is amazing; and as far as I can tell, this story isn't finished yet.
Julia451 chapter 31 . 1/14/2011
I came back to read one of my favorite stories again. Did you notice that Chapters 31 and 32 are the same?
Admiral Arlani chapter 56 . 6/24/2010
Ok.

I. Love. This. Story.

Honestly, I could not stop reading. I didn't like the idea of Iroh being Zuko's father at first, but dear Lord, I think you've converted me.

I read the entire thing before commenting, but that's only because I didn't want to stop between chapters. You truly have a gift for making a story come together. Everything that you've said in your fic makes so much sense in context with the show that I doubt I'll be able to watch episodes again without fitting in this canon with the shows canon. It just fits so well.

I enjoyed how you glossed over the episodes, but fit what you wanted to say in them so well. We all know what happens, and it kind of annoys me when authors decide to reiterate the episodes in the story. I'm glad you didn't.

The only issue I spotted the entire time were some spelling/word issues, which could be easily fixed with a Beta. You don't know me at all, but I would be more than willing to beta this for you, if you decide to continue, if you're interested.

But please, please continue with this. It's so wonderful, and I want to know how it ends. What you've done with it so far is amazing, and I seriously hope you consider finishing it. I will beg more if need be. Please, this is too good to just let it sit there.
merlyn1382 chapter 100 . 7/6/2009
both iroh and ursa are going to be upset with zuko for running around with a fever and not seeing a healer nothing like not seeing your parent and then having them give you that look when you do see them again

anywho love the story and look forward to the next chapter
merlyn1382 chapter 97 . 7/6/2009
she would to
Alabaster86 chapter 100 . 3/19/2009
I love the story. It's an interesting alternative to the way they did things in the show. I like Iroh and Ursa together and it's so wonderful to have Zuko back with his mother.

Please update!
Julia451 chapter 99 . 12/15/2008
Oh, yes, this is everything I love about Aang's and Zuko's friendship!
fourfourfourfour chapter 100 . 12/14/2008
aww i was hoping ursa was over him. iroh's definitly got his work cut out for him
fourfourfourfour chapter 99 . 12/13/2008
i hope zuko won't have to miss out on anything big while he's sick. or die. oh well, a little tlc from iroh and he'll be good to go :D

update soon!
fourfourfourfour chapter 98 . 12/11/2008
i hadn't considered this alternative, but it seems plausible. great update!
Julia451 chapter 98 . 12/11/2008
Flawlessly wonderful! The scene! The insight into Mai's character! How it will help her understand why Zuko did what he had to do! I just really love this chapter.