Reviews for In defense of the Demiurge
Nessule chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was very haunting and beautiful. You captured everything I loved most about the anime in this fic... it almost feels like the main theme of this story is the "essense" of Gilgamesh.
Rhi-Rhi chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Another wonderful Gilgamesh fanfiction from you! _ This was very poetic and just made me sit here and think...that the world is 'so beautiful it hurts' is a thought that frequently crosses my mind, and I felt I could really connect to the way you've written this. It's very tender, and believable - I can see Novem thinking this way in relation to Kiyoko, and the child they have conceived. Lovely.
Serephita Nightrunner chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Having seen the entire anime, and counting it as my favorite anime of all time, this story is beautiful. The style of the writing flows very well, and is uniquely inspiring.
SugarBee chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Beautiful and poetic, as are all your stories. _ I would've been shocked if it hadn't been! I have returned and am ready to update, today hopefully! Thx for being my awesome reviewer! _
dark Wolfess Yoru Okami chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Decided this neededa rwview, maybe to inspire some more like it. I know I wouldn't mind. Love this piece, and how it describes with emotion and turmoil, yet underlies a sense of peace. That is what I got out of it at least.

Thanks so much for the great read.