Reviews for Quintessence
WanderingMind94 chapter 24 . 1/23/2013
I really like your story so please finish it. I can definitely notice a difference in the way you write in later chapters, much better but you should focus on completing the story before editing earlier chapters. Also if you change "me and ..." to "...and I" it sounds higher level and more mature which matches your new style of writing. If you need a hand feel free to message me.
ciaranoelle chapter 24 . 12/9/2010
This is AMAZING! Hope you update more really soon!
Just-Georgia-13 chapter 24 . 7/29/2010
this story is soooo good! it's great. please please please please PLEASE finish! :)
fairyrobot chapter 24 . 3/30/2010
I could never bring myself to delete this story. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT STILL!
bloodredeclipse chapter 24 . 3/2/2010
I have missed this story so much! I am glad that you are back..and I have noticed that your writing style has matured. I would love to be your beta. I know that I havent' updated my story recently, but I will be sure to edit your story ASAP if you so choose. I love it and I can't wait until the next chapter!
novelsreader32 chapter 24 . 2/27/2010
And she's back! Finally! lol

I wouldn't mind I'd you rewrote the chapters but I would appreciate it if you FINISHED THE STORY FIRST! Anyway, thank you for updating! :D
TheHeartlessCrow chapter 24 . 2/26/2010
Thank you for finally updating this story. The chapter was awesome and I really hope you post the next one soon. If you need a Beta I would be glad to help.
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 24 . 2/25/2010
Thank you.:)
eneas chapter 24 . 2/25/2010
excellent chapter

i love to read it

and take your time to write the next chap ;)

see ya.
gothgirl1245 chapter 23 . 1/4/2010
Please write more it is really good
PureGoldness chapter 23 . 1/3/2010

it is a verry good story ! i love this story!

you are a great author!

btw: don't look at my english i come from holland and i'm not verry good in english

Xx -yLOVEtwilight4EVER-
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 12 . 11/4/2009
waiting4thefairytale chapter 23 . 10/18/2009
gilo chapter 23 . 10/3/2009
ah i love it love it love it! but you cant leave it there! what happens next? is jake okay?

post more soon! please please posr more soon! :)
Imagine Brittana chapter 23 . 8/17/2009
omg, great story, i love the twists and ideas you have. i can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon, keep up the good work