Reviews for Axis
this is one of my fav avatar TLA oneshots not gonna lie, so simple yet beautiful xx
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
brb dying of feels
so beautifully written good grief i can't deal with this!
"the minute he opened his eyes and saw her face the first time, history and destiny rewrote themselves around her"
one of the best kataang pieces ever, honest to god
x
Katheriine chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Cute and fluffy, I liked the logic and how well it connected to the show
heartkataang chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
such a sweet story, love it :)))
kataangyay chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
such a good piece!

wish it was longer :-) you write beautifully, I think it portrayed Aang's feelings perfectly.

lady kae chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
sokka isnt gay but otherwise you have a good point -on everything
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
lol funny
Sunset Guardian chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
aw! So cute! poor Aang...doesn't know how to go about liking a girl and whatnot ;D. Very nicely written. It had a sort of poetic vibe to it. I really liked it, definitely adding this to my favorites! Very good work!
Capricieux chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
omg love the story, but sokkas not gay cuz hes my boyfriend. j/k i WISH he was...lol
NA chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
You are amazing at turning a character's thoughts into an interesting piece of writing. Sometimes stories that are a lot of thought and no action can go overboard on description or become tedious in their writing - you have found a perfect balance with the way you write so neither of those things (or any others) seem to be a problem. Your stuff is truly interesting and joy to read. Thank you!
lirendil chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Ah, what an awesome oneshot. It's so true! It's not like Aang knows this kind of stuff already. Sure, he has his smooth moments, but really - deep down he knows he's clueless. XD

I really enjoy your writing style. Plus, I like stories that delve into characters' thoughts and build on that, writing as well as reading them. What's better, I agree with every bit of it. :)
frozenheat chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Just, wonderful
donjonkeeper chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Man that's so poetic!
A. LaRosa chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
"He's so delightfully awkward and so uncertain about her...it only adds to the epicness of that pairing. I like reading stories where he just sweeps her off her feet, but really-where in the world would he have figured out how to do that?"

I agree with you wholeheartedly on that fact... I mean, yeah, he's a monk, and of course he wouldn't be taught those things... but first and foremost, he's a kid! Kids don't know how to place their feelings of love and adoration beyond silly little crushes and the emotions they feel for their family members. So yeah, it is quite epic the way they act around one another, and it just makes that pairing all the more amazing. Cute one-shot!

-A
funniebanana chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Great story! I love the... everything!