Reviews for The Full Set
caspasta chapter 1 . 6/14
that was so adorable :)
The Purebloods chapter 1 . 3/27
I rarely review stories. Very rarely. If a lucky "sycophant" (waggles eyebrows) was able to elicit the golden-nugget of my two-cents... Well. That either means said sycophant's writing is exquisite, or I am perusing this website in a drunken venture.

For now let's go with the former, shall we? ;)
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Aaww, that's so adorable. But do you know what could twist this whole story to an angst? What if it was Hermione looking at the mirror of erised the whole time and watching the scene unfold in front of her. It could be like she had loved Draco before and lost him in the war, lalala, and all that. Now, that would be devastating. But still, this is a good story. I really do love sweet and short fluffs. It's a kind of a hobby of mine to corrupt good writer's plots and warp it. :)
purplepam chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Aw! So adorable and fluffy!
Montara chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
So sweet :)
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Aww… Fluff one shots are the best. The make one feel so cozy and happy. *sighs contentedly*
JustlikeWater chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Utterly adorable. Wonderful, light hearted, fluffy oneshot
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is adorable. Truly.
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Hehe, a sweet little fic!
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Hahahahaha cuteee
beauty7within chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
good enough to tide us over the next installment. :) love the dialogue, especially the descriptions and the idea of delving who one sees when looking into a mirror. sweet! thank you! you have officially become one of my fave authors! :)
Alaisify chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I have the warm fuzzies from reading this. D
cadalabicious chapter 1 . 1/25/2011