Reviews for Prey: chasing down, being hunt
Meirai Kurasa chapter 77 . 6/17
Did you forget something?
Meje2?
Don't Forget about me...

I'll remInd you next time you Forget...
Hikari To Seimei chapter 76 . 1/27
Omg, finally made it! I finally read all the chapters! Wow i cant wait for the next! And could you send me the link for deavian art? Please! I want to see exactly how is the story going!

Great story!
naruhinakiralacus chapter 76 . 1/20
Awesome chapter! I liked that last one too! I'm curious how Naruto will confront Pein. Will Sasuke help him? Looking forward to next chapter!
naruhinakiralacus chapter 74 . 1/10
Read you story the last 3 days and I love it! It's been more than 2 years since you last updated...buy I do hope you continue one day! I was diappointed it stopped before Naruto could fight Pein and Takashi aknowleging Sasuke as his father
Meirai chapter 74 . 1/12/2015
I loved this Fanfic but it's not done yet so Complete it or Th Kazindo 3 will come after you and I'am one of the 3.

Lord and Master of the Shadow's:Meirai
starfirexrin chapter 74 . 12/21/2014
Please update
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
What is Naruto in this story a fucking moron? Regardless of the villagers, he was JUST TOLD that the hunter will be after Hinata and he runs outta the village? There is stupid and then there is FUCKING MONUMENTAL ICONICALLY COMPLETELY CHILDISHLY FUCKING DUMB-ASS RETARDED!
paige 123 chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Wow this is so cool
thor94 chapter 55 . 11/12/2013
There is anything that naruto do better than mitsuki?
Mitsuki is really a mary sue:
smarter than shikamaru
better tracker and dog fighter than inuzuka clan
better mind expert than yamanaka
better seal master than naruto.
and she is really good in poison and medic skill.
I dislike mary sue.

And on other side, naruto is terribly weak. really worse than in manga with elemental chakra training arc.
danielpaul chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Pretty amazing chpt on the events after Naruto got back to the Leaf Village. He seems to get along with everyone in this story. I can see that Naruto and Hinata are slowly getting closer.
danielpaul chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Hinata is attacked and Naruto, still sick, tries to help. Exciting timing with the arrival of the team. Nice action chapter.
danielpaul chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Another action packed good chapter. The Wolf is after Hinata? So Hinata was touched by one of Naruto's tears?
danielpaul chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Wow...a lot of good action and then the statement of Hinata at the end. Great story so far!
danielpaul chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Excellent beginning chapter showing the situation as the story begins. I like your depiction of Naruto and Hinata so far. Wow...great cliffhanger.
isaelmarin chapter 74 . 9/27/2013
This story is amazing. I hope you post soon. Keep up the good work!