Reviews for Prey: chasing down, being hunt
Meirai chapter 74 . 1/12
I loved this Fanfic but it's not done yet so Complete it or Th Kazindo 3 will come after you and I'am one of the 3.

Lord and Master of the Shadow's:Meirai
starfirexrin chapter 74 . 12/21/2014
Please update
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
What is Naruto in this story a fucking moron? Regardless of the villagers, he was JUST TOLD that the hunter will be after Hinata and he runs outta the village? There is stupid and then there is FUCKING MONUMENTAL ICONICALLY COMPLETELY CHILDISHLY FUCKING DUMB-ASS RETARDED!
paige 123 chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Wow this is so cool
thor94 chapter 55 . 11/12/2013
There is anything that naruto do better than mitsuki?
Mitsuki is really a mary sue:
smarter than shikamaru
better tracker and dog fighter than inuzuka clan
better mind expert than yamanaka
better seal master than naruto.
and she is really good in poison and medic skill.
I dislike mary sue.

And on other side, naruto is terribly weak. really worse than in manga with elemental chakra training arc.
danielpaul chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Pretty amazing chpt on the events after Naruto got back to the Leaf Village. He seems to get along with everyone in this story. I can see that Naruto and Hinata are slowly getting closer.
danielpaul chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Hinata is attacked and Naruto, still sick, tries to help. Exciting timing with the arrival of the team. Nice action chapter.
danielpaul chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Another action packed good chapter. The Wolf is after Hinata? So Hinata was touched by one of Naruto's tears?
danielpaul chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Wow...a lot of good action and then the statement of Hinata at the end. Great story so far!
danielpaul chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Excellent beginning chapter showing the situation as the story begins. I like your depiction of Naruto and Hinata so far. Wow...great cliffhanger.
isaelmarin chapter 74 . 9/27/2013
This story is amazing. I hope you post soon. Keep up the good work!
archsage328 chapter 74 . 9/11/2013
Ow. Ow. Ow. Okay, while by no means a BAD chapter, there is some SERIOUS mood whiplash. I was NOT prepared for that.
archsage328 chapter 73 . 9/9/2013
Another great chapter, with some awesome action to boot. Not to mention that you threw in some sweet humor as well. One of these days, when I have the time, I'm gonna go back to the beginning of this story and read all of the available chapters of Prey. It'll be like coming to fanfiction for the first time all over again. *smiles* Once again, I had a lot of fun reading this, and I hope you're having just as much fun writing it. I look forward to the next installment. Until next time!
MidnightHunter563 chapter 73 . 9/8/2013
I'm liking the story so far, but there are parts that seem rushed and disjointed. the POV changes to quickly to really get a real grasp of the situation that you are trying to convey. the first part of the story up to i think chapter 60(maybe a bit father) was good but after that it started to jump around a lot. other then that it's a good story and i'm looking forward to what you'll come up with next.
Manga-Book-Movie-NERD chapter 72 . 8/5/2013