Reviews for Inkheart: The Facts
Don't say those things.
Cookuallday chapter 1 . 3/3
Minke Jansma-Hill chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
idk whether I like u or not
Evidently you dislike Roxane and/or Brianna
I must therefore tell you that you are childish
Also what really pisses me off is that I wrote a story similar to yours but it was deleted because it wasn't a proper story. How come yours hasn't been deleted then?
Olivia chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Poor Basta. I always knew that terrible facts. I'm a volunteer to hug him!
Kage no Ryunin chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Oh my gosh! I'm not the only person who knows Sky Dancers! Am I correct in my dim memory of pinkness in thinking that magical feathers were somehow involved, and their 'wings' were oblong slabs of cardboard strapped onto their arms? We have that on VCR tape from about fifteen years ago when I was tiny. Looking back, I don't know how I stood it. I might pop it in just to annoy the rest of my family. Thanks for reminding me!
Carol Molliniere chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
What just happened...?

Anyway, great show.
zealousfreak27 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Wow, I really liked this story. It was very funny. I didn't agree with everything, but great job making me laugh.
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow, some of your facts are just super funny, great job! There are some thing I disagree with, but that's not so important. I have some questions, though. (And yes, I am a Basta fangirl, so it's mostly about him ...) The whole thing about Basta being a virgin - all that the book says is that the maids are trying to get out of his way, but he's not trying to keep away from him (it's not literally like that, but I read the German version, and that's all there is to it beside the 'ingratiation' thing you already mentioned). I mean, that doesn't automaticly make him a virgin, does it? (Although it would be totally sweet ...) And the Tinkerbell thing - seems like everybody was able to see her (ie. Fenoglio, Basta, Capricorn, Dustfinger ...)

Also, Basta vidited Roxane when he got back to Inkworld? Really? He did? Jeeesh, I need to re-read the stuff ...

I just love the fact you named Capricorn's dad Fred and totally agree about Firefox. But I don't think Dariuis and Elinor would hook up. I mean, he's supposed to be Mo's age and she's Resa's aunt. Doesn't that make her kinda old?
Lynn Martin chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I find these facts actually very very entertaining. I think that you should do one on Inkdeath.
Alice122pond chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Ok here is my feedback, i like this but a couple of them like the ones that say Resa is a hoe and other things like that. But i especially like numbers 15 and 16 and i am not ashamed to say that i have tried them both before. And if Heath Ledger was still alive he would have made a PERFECT prince.
Alyaa chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Dude, I agree about the whole Resa teaching Dustfinger how to read thing. Duckweed must have been really thinking.

And yes, Basta needs a little love - like Voldemort. D:
lastofthecrimelords chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
Gods that was hilarious

Still laughing here picturing Basta with a Chihuahua...

Btw what book is the "tying Basta up and dragging him into the abandoned house" thing in? I don't remember that happening...
Tuxedo Lady chapter 4 . 8/16/2010

But this makes it easier for the fangirls to imagine kissing him! That was always my excuse. In my head I was thinking: ohmygawd I want to kiss Basta. But I always said: Oh, he's the only one without cigarette breath. ;P
Tuxedo Lady chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Awesome! I had questions about some of these and you answered them!