Reviews for How to Grow a Garden
angelashortall chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Oh, this just gave me the feels.
EggDupont chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
LOVED IT!
Scabbers1957 chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
THIS IS SUCH A CUTE STORY...I REALLY LIKE NEVILLE & HANNA PAIRINGS..THEY JUST BRING OUT THE BEST IN EACH OTHER.

Splash123 chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Really great job! I love it.
IsForWinners chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Aw, wow!

This is the thirds story of yours I've reviewed today (and read obviously) and I shall probably keep going 'till I've done them all (see if I don't!)

Anyway, sorry this isn't a very contructive review, but if it's any consolation your a fantastic writer already (better than I am at least) so yeah, just keep going the way your going.

-Cheers, this is a great story!
enchantedsleeper chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Aw, I love that you put the flowering shrub bit in. Now that I think about it, it's typical of plant-loving Hannah xD The Neville vs. Boggart bit was great too - Neville's first signs of being good at DADA!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Nyaw!

Was approximately the sound I made as I finished that last sentence. xD This is really cute and I've been looking for some good Neville/Hannah fanfiction for ages. Yay!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Great work! A wonderful read!
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
That is really cute. I enjoyed it.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Hannah sounds a lot like me a few years ago. Good gracious, I'm glad times have changed.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
The image of Neville blasting away her Boggart is just plain cavalier . . . must have proved something to Lupin, anyways.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Aw. That's it. That's just sweet.
Alice chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
I'd never thought of Neville/Hannah until it became canon but I love the idea now. And this story is very good. Your style is very distinctive.
laura-csm chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
This is a wonderful story. I never thought that Neville and Hannah could've been friends, but now that I read your story, it's canon to me!
Penny chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
I really like how you made Neville and Hannah aware of eachother all throughout their years at Hogwarts. It makes Ms. Rowlings' revelation of them being a couple even more believable. Your final chapters are so romantic. Through your story we can see why they were so perfect for eachother.