Reviews for The Diary of Teddy Lupin
AliciaMarieL chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Awww :( That's sad. Loved it 3
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wow. This was AMAZING. I've never really thought about how Teddy felt towards his parents, but you captured it so well! Just beautiful.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Really good and insightful. Sounds like Ron is being his usual self.
SarraJane chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
i wanted to leave you a review but didnt know what to say. i like the story but to me it doesnt feel finished. but i think im just going to have to accept not everything has a happy ending
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Aw, poor Teddy. It really wasn't the best desicion on Tonks' part, though.
Harry potter nerd17 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Ok i totally disagree with you guys forgot this same thing happened to harry he wasn't mad at his mom and he was raised up by the durslys. Teddy was raised up by great people. He shouldn't be so mad at his mom.
verity candor chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
The best part of this fic is Teddy's voice. You've absolutely hit the nail on the head with both Teddy's speech and his reactions.
meiscool2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
i'm very torn after reading this but i can see Teddy's point of veiw on this, it was all very intresting.

meiscool2
charmedpowerofsisters3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I liked it I am thinking of writing a fanfiction where Tonks and Lupin never died just because I hate the fact that J.K. Rowling killed them, they were so pervfect together and they had a son. O.K. now I'm rambling, anyway I'd love to hear your opinion on my idea and keep up the good work
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
so sad... of course he felt abandoned poor thing...*sob*
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Painful as it is, a seven year old Teddy would have felt this way. A very realistic oneshot. You are very brave for writing this. Good for you.
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Very sad. Liked the way you wrote it with all teh short sentances. It did read the way a seven year old would think.
CharliSMILE chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That was really awesome. It was such a heart breaking piece. I loved how he hated Tonks. I had never read that point of view before. It was original and new. I totally loved it. It was so babe.

-Charli
10101010101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This was darling... Very pure. It shows the confusion of a young child without any parents and how he offers up an explanation for their absence. I liked it a lot. And again, it's very pure. The simple writing is straight to point and to the heart.

Great work. Keep it up. :D

Turtle
Gilaureloth chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Aw, so sad! I liked it though. It does make an interesting point. There are a few typos, but nothing another read through wouldn't fix :) Good job!