Reviews for Canon's Greatest Enemy!
ann chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I loved this! It was very clever.
Beloved Dawn chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Loved it. So true.

I do my best to strangle all plot bunnies with mary sue connections while they're still in my brain. Even there I sometimes fail.

The talk about bad typing was especially true. I don't know how many interesting sounding stories I've been turned off of just from the construction of the first couple lines.

Hee hee hee, I keep imagining it as a talking Montey Python rabbit...
LycanRed chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I want to bear your children, and Im not even female.
SuperLardBucket chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Ha ha! ... plot bunnies...

Very very good... It reminds me a little of my story "BS no Jutsu", although, BS no jutsu was just kind of general rage directed at everything and localized around Naruto, rather than rage directed at plot bunnies and employed through Ranma...
Ambulatory Kettle chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
A very amusing little spamfic. It explains what happened with so much of the material on this site. Kudos. But I think the Plot Bunny forgot one dreaded device... the deus ex machina that saves Ranma and Akane in the end! But I suppose that would go against the express purpose of destroying all that is good about Ranma 1/2. _
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Do me a favor? get to the Anime Addventure and post this entire thing as a comment where appropriate. We keep having to fend off crap writers, and this way at least we'll all know someone GETS IT.

Thank you.

CrystalBlaze over there, Here:

BlazeStryker
Julianmon chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
?
kuro-oni5 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Very good. It kinda reminds me of my story untitled. Everyone loves parody fics, in fact, first person to prove me wrong by flaming this short masterpiece gets a cleaverfic to the head, a la oni.
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Hmm...Akane and Ranma declaring their love for each other AFTER their mental faculties have been tampered with...that's a clever way to add one more log to the stack.

Kudos.
Requiem the Relentless chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Entertaining.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
::roflmao:: This is Wicked Cool! Awesome! And fits a lot of stories I run across here like a custom-made body suit!
Kirako chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
O...M...G...! That was awesome! And whats even more awesome is that a lot of that is true! That was frickin sweet! Good job! My hat comes off to you. Awesome... Hehehe...
Firebird2083 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Well, it's good to know that I'm not the only one disappointed with recent releases. Then again, a lot of my stories sit idle on my hard drive because of just this sort of thing. It's just too tempting to solve all of Ranma's problems in a few simple chapters. ;) lol!