Reviews for The Sun on Her Shoulders
Ark Navy chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
Ah, it's been so long! I do hope you've been well. :)

...I said that on Lessons, too, didn't I? Oh well, it has been six months. It deserves to be said again.

I didn't know there was an Okami section, and although it's wonderful game, it certainly has to be rather difficult to write for. Nevertheless, you're doing an amazing job, as always I suppose. :P I especially love the little touches of... oh, extended metaphors? I need to brush up on my terms. You have such a perfect voice for writing dark tales, and it shows as every sentence paints a perfect picture (hah, Okami pun).

I utterly adore your style, I really do. I hope you get around to updating this every once in a while, but until then, enjoy life. :)
Hondura chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow, an Okami fic!

This prolouge was a tad confusing in parts (I... haven't played Okami yet, so that might be the reason...), but it's still rather interesting... I'm curious to see where you might go with this. :)
Meeoh-My chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow! So descriptive! I think I like where this is going. This definitely looks like a good one. I hope you put another chapter up, I'd like to see where this is going!