Reviews for Another Step Forward
applepieshiomai chapter 20 . 9/13
That dmn b*tch of course rukia aint a whore.. She. Is. A. Fckn. KUCHIKI!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 29 . 4/25
OK. So up until the marriage proposal, Fantastic. Sure the plot is a little over dramatized but still great. I don't even mind all the lemons because it is with two people in love.
Then this shit with the nobles rears its ugly ass head. Yeah I'm done. Great 27 first chapters. Loved them.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 24 . 4/25
We are men. We need our women to tell us what to buy them. Otherwise it slips our mind.
han-ichiruki chapter 39 . 6/17/2015
hi there,i love all your stories especially this one and am sorry if i didnt review in the other chapters but i loved them all and keep the good work you are an amazing writer and by the way i am satisfied with the end too XDDD
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
I have one problem with this story and its the fact ichigo curses to much the (BITCH) word is over used in every story you write. Being called a bitch is something no girl likes to be called calmingly in fact girls hate the word more then everything so just chill with the bitch word.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/25/2014
Its an amazing fiction. Fellow members or reviewers review more.
shinji hirako chapter 39 . 9/16/2014
This fanfict is officially my most favourite fanfict eva!
Guest chapter 39 . 5/31/2014
I feel soooooo..oo goooood.
raindr0p33 chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
Dont know how Rukia can forgive him so easily...but I guess I have to keep reading to find out
Guest chapter 32 . 6/16/2013
Does this mean rukia and aizen u know fucked each other / unrelated its amazing so amazing / if so I'm out
Guest chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
Holy shit this is how my cousin proposed may they rest In peace they died she got raped and killed he shot himself :( I miss them. Cries:(:(
Guest chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
Funny as fuck u should do stand up
nhung chapter 39 . 2/18/2013
after read your fic, I know that I must say something
first, thank you for your hard work, thank you for writing a wonderful fic, thank you for making so much emotions...
ichiruki's happiness make me happy so much although it's not real, it's a fic
once again, lets me just say: THANK YOU SO MUCH
Bmast chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
where are the words in this chapter?
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
I love stories with Ichigo and his kids. And his son is always smart and like a copy of him :P I don't like IchiRuki but with storyboards like this one, it is always pleasurable!