Reviews for Another Step Forward
I have one problem with this story and its the fact ichigo curses to much the (BITCH) word is over used in every story you write. Being called a bitch is something no girl likes to be called calmingly in fact girls hate the word more then everything so just chill with the bitch word.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/25/2014
Its an amazing fiction. Fellow members or reviewers review more.
shinji hirako chapter 39 . 9/16/2014
This fanfict is officially my most favourite fanfict eva!
Guest chapter 39 . 5/31/2014
I feel soooooo..oo goooood.
raindr0p33 chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
Dont know how Rukia can forgive him so easily...but I guess I have to keep reading to find out
Guest chapter 32 . 6/16/2013
Does this mean rukia and aizen u know fucked each other / unrelated its amazing so amazing / if so I'm out
Guest chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
Holy shit this is how my cousin proposed may they rest In peace they died she got raped and killed he shot himself :( I miss them. Cries:(:(
Guest chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
Funny as fuck u should do stand up
nhung chapter 39 . 2/18/2013
after read your fic, I know that I must say something
first, thank you for your hard work, thank you for writing a wonderful fic, thank you for making so much emotions...
ichiruki's happiness make me happy so much although it's not real, it's a fic
once again, lets me just say: THANK YOU SO MUCH
Bmast chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
where are the words in this chapter?
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
I love stories with Ichigo and his kids. And his son is always smart and like a copy of him :P I don't like IchiRuki but with storyboards like this one, it is always pleasurable!
Shadowpm chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
Honestly i did not think this chapter ended all that bad, I can see how Ichigo after 7yrs would be mature enough to hold his composure, even with the previous chapters, and pretty much his son took care of what he would have said imo. and it is like Rukia to sneak in the last words with her "Kuchiki(sp atm) face" saying she is not a whore. Well done!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Uh...where is chapter 15? I have reloaded several times and have loved the story so far, there have been very few typos and you have always left me wanting more at the end of each chapter. It kills me to miss a chapter of a story i really enjoy.
Rei chapter 39 . 11/5/2012
I have 3 words for you...

VERY WONDERFUL STORY