Reviews for The Warmth of Love
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Yeah, when something goes wrong... hehe :o)

I think that it was really good :o) I had fun and I could picture it all very easily :o)
JamSack chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Haha, combining body heat! :D Good ol' cold. Well it's winter now and I'm very cold. It's a shame I don't have a Danny or Jack :)Good writing!
The Rose chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Yay! Great story! I know the pain a dislocated shoulder can bring so I winced along with Sam in the story. *ouch* Great characterization. Keep up the good work! :-D
Computer Guy chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
I really like this story! The beginning had my laughing so hard I just about choked from lack of air! Excellent work!
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
That was very cute and amusing. I like how you kept up the reoccurring problem of the heater. Good Job!
maggie chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Another great story. You have this romance thing down pat. I just love the hidden love between Sam and Jack. The looks, the gestures. You've got them all. Perfect. I hope at some point in time, when they are through with the Stargate project, that they truly get together. What a couple they'd make.
Colorado chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
i really like this story
Rhyssa chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Excellent story! I loved it :) I have always thougth that Sam and Jack should get together but since they are both in the military they cant :( Oh well, keep 'em coming! :) lol
Me K chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Anybody else worried about that Go'ould messing with the heat? Guess not. Blinded by the romance as well you should be.
pgl chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
I liked your story. I really love Sam and Jack stories. Please keep writing them.
Anna M chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Very good! Love the way Sam was trying and failing to pull up her sweats while on the phone. Very realistic. Great dialog. You had the right amount of tension and verbal foreplay. Excellent story!
who knows more to the point who cares chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
very very very very very very very very very very (i will be putting the 'good' word in soon) very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very (yes it's comming) very very very very very very very very very very very very good (see told you)!
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Yuck! Another freaking Sam and Jack story! Barf!