Reviews for Bride & Prejudice The Second Chapter
vamptwilightharrypotterfanever chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I liked the first chapter

Great Job :)
Devilisous chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
nice story, y did u stop writing it?
RaineyLolita chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
I really love this movie, but this fic sequel doesn't do it near enough justice. The plotline is okay, but the style and characterization is cheesy and unrealistic. I understand that you have the right to interpret the characters how you see fit, but the characters are so...uninteresting. Your judgment on what to leave out what to include and what to expand is a little off in places. I wanted to give the story a chance, seeing as first chapters are often far from the best, but from chapter to chapter improvement is minimal. I look forward to seeing more of this story, so please work hard on the next chapter.
orbitbystarlight chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Very good story! I just watched the movie and loved finding a sequel story online. Please write some more!
Beautifulveela17 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
update pls
Ravita18 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Great stroy! Continue please!
Lady Nassah chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Aw! So cute!
Hortense Mitchell chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
wow. that was really good! )
choconat chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
hi!

im a big fan of bride and prejudice, and i really like your story! hope u update soon :D
River4Jayne chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
interesting story coming along here...keep up the good work!
Movies are our business chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
what a great story can't wait for more update soon please :-)
4Emma chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I really enjoyed this movie as well. The family dynamics were well done to show the wide gap between the two cultures and social classes. And yes, Mr. Dary was dreamy. Your story is a good pick up. However, there was too much narration. Darcy and Lalita would have had more interaction. It would have been good to read conversations between Darcy's mother and Darcy in relation to Lalita coming into the business. What did she do to change the mind of the mother? Dis she help bring in business? It was a good story line about building a hotel in India. It kind of brings the movie full circle in realation to your chapter. I would have liked to have read about those negotiations! You could ask yourself what made Darcy change his mind? Is Lalita going to be a major part of the hotel organization? Will she bring in family to help?

Your chapter carries on the movie themes but you leave may unanswered questions.

The movie was cute and fun. Some of the musical numbers were a bit too cutesy for me, but that is Bollywood. The colors though throught the movie were beautiful. The screenplay was a good adoption of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, which serves as a vehicle to view one's own prejudice towards others.

I look forward to reading the next chapter! Keep the story going! Will Darcy and Lalita have children?
HistoryintheMaking chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
ahh, so I'm not the only indian who's in love with writing. Loved the movie. I was surprised when I wandered in the movie section, to see it listed.
Teddison chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
this is pretty good. i love bride and prejudice, Aishwarya Rai is my fave ever! update soon?
Christina2002 chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
This was a good chapter.