Reviews for Cant Fight The Moonlight
Sora-album chapter 1 . 1/17
it's nice :) can't say anything...
Amesthystia chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I love it keep doing it keep writing. !
Poetrygirl21 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
It was awesome. Great story!
critic chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
It was short but very good. I'm a inuyasha fanfic critical so consider your self really lucky that I wait yours is good
Bloody-And-Broken-Butterflies chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
PLEASE add more of the story! I want to know how the baby is and you should do a twist and have her have twins, a girl and a boy. It would be lovely. Name the girl Sooni and the boy Sesshuni. But you should have them be born prematurly and Sesshomaru has to save them with his life saving sword * I forgot the name of it* But Rin should go to the miko for help in giving birth to the children and not know there are two but Sesshomaru knows cause he can smell and hear the two heart beats. But they should be born in their dog demon form for Sesshomaru's gene's are so strong they overy power Rin's human ones and it's not till 5 years later they are strong enough to turn into their humaniod form. Also, they should turn into a Hounyo every half moon. Sorry I wrote alot I like helping.
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Aw that is so totaly awesome and sweet.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I loved this first is so totally awesome.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun
Emerald Tsukino chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
plese add more

pleze!

i relly like ur story
w.i.t.c.h fan in ut chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Aw so cute. I love the song Power of Love. It's amazing! I take you like Sailor Moon too huh? Aw man I love the Sesshomaru and older Rin pairing. If the series hadn't ended it would so have happened without a doubt. GREAT STORY!
iwalkamongstothersinvisible chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
Yeah. I am a nobody. But I really liked your story. I hope that you do add either a chapter or two. It would be nice. Anyways, nice job. Arigato!
SayakoYasumi chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
hehehe...aw thats so sweet...and cute!
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Hi well I love this did you stop I was so into more please.
yellowmoon27 chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
these stories were so cute . great job! :}
ElliseH chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I loved it! so kawaii!
Bloodiedcrystalgirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I really liked your story. It was sweet. Could you have made another chapter about something that happens to them next?