Reviews for Human Experiences
gemstone578 chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
Wow this story is great! Loved the past chapters :) Cant wait for the next chapter :D
TWIMOM chapter 26 . 4/21/2009
I love this story and will check out the sequel
SpreadYourWingsAndFly chapter 26 . 3/24/2009
i know it's over. but: I LOVE THIS STORY!

:) many smily faces to you, .bella! :)
Angel JJK chapter 26 . 3/19/2009
Totally loved this story! It was hilarious and sweet!
thespeshulkid chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
do u know what a lisp is? its when your 's' sounds like 'th'
HiddenRomantic chapter 22 . 2/3/2009
bahhahha! rotfl...that was great!
crescentstar4918 chapter 25 . 2/1/2009
omg i luved this story so much! its was like the best one ive read about twilight! seriously u sud be like a famous author or something!
crescentstar4918 chapter 20 . 2/1/2009
omg this chapter was the funnest ever i was like rolling on the ground laughing! i luv your writing its like the best ive read on this site! its would be like a great movie to watch!
eDWARDLOVER14 chapter 25 . 2/1/2009
I know this will sound rude but you better make a sequel. Also you did meet your goal I am pissed off and want more. But its a good way to end but I want to know who wins. I love this story all the little funny details. Keep writing so I get to read your stuff!
random reader99 chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
tatoo
Beckhi The Vampire Lover chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
Love the story, this is like my 5th time reading it but just so you know it takes 2-7 days for the swelling of a tounge piercing to go down and to be honest it was the most painful of my 9 piercings. Did your nose hurt? I'm wanting to get that done next but all the people I know who have it done are kinda wusses. Love the lisp though, so funny. I barely spoke until the week was up and they changed the bar for a smaller one, it was too embarrassing.

So want to try some of the stuff from this story, I'm abit of a daredevil and adrenaline junkie lol.

Once again, Ace story

Beckhi

x
rubiesandrain chapter 25 . 1/15/2009
Hey! Love it! UPdate soon! :)
irishgirl32 chapter 25 . 1/10/2009
I really think this was a great ending. Yes I would be so happy if you go through with the sequal but I really do think the ending was perfect for the story. It captured the familys reaction well and had the funniness to it with the battle with em it was lighthearted and i good ending good job
Fallingforyou29 chapter 25 . 1/9/2009
I love the story human experiences and it was awsome and again i loved it
dAzZleM3 chapter 25 . 1/9/2009