Reviews for Il faut que je t'aime
Maya-nii chapter 48 . 11/19
I was hoping the last chapter would tie up the last bit of Bill and Fleur canon we see in the books... so this means I am desperately hoping for more! You've done a great job outlining, in a way, special occasions that have definined the couple. They really are under-represented in the books (not that I blame JK Rowling). And your story is in perfect bite-sized pieces with really amazing characterization that had me nodding and agreeing along.
Absolutely adore this fic! One of the only fics I've seen with a focus on Bill and Fleur.
rolygarcor chapter 48 . 2/27
such a shame that this fanfic was never continued. It is genuinely sweet and I really would have loved to have seen all the other milestones in Bill and Fleur's life.
pitifuldreamer666 chapter 48 . 9/26/2015
please please please update this story!
i really enjoy bill and fleur and would love to see more!
very excited for more development!
can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon!
alleaf chapter 48 . 7/21/2014
It looks like you likely won't get to 75, but I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this all the same. Thank you so much for sharing. I credit you for my shipping Bill/Fleur. :)
Lara1221 chapter 48 . 7/13/2014
That was absolutely beautiful. I've been profile stalking you for days now, and also this I the best Bill/Fleur I've ever read. I love this, I love you, and expect more reviews.
Miss Aspen chapter 48 . 7/11/2014
I am in love with this fanfic...is this really the end?
Miss Aspen chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
So cute! I might actually gotten a spark of inspiration from this!
booksdefygravity chapter 48 . 6/15/2014
Feelings broken.
dragonflysigh chapter 48 . 12/30/2013
These last few chapters really made me cry...I wish you could write these back-stories for all the characters in the book. It makes me feel like the series is still alive.
Abakashy chapter 48 . 12/27/2012
Perfect! Please, continue!
Musical Ravenclaw chapter 48 . 8/29/2012
Wow... Just, wow.
One of the best fics I've read, and certainly the best Bill/Fleur. You characterise them both wonderfully, and especially make Fleur to be more than a beautiful air-head as others seem to do
Once I got to this last chapter, I couldn't believe that there weren't any more. I'd love to see the wedding from their point of view, and their married life.
If/when you update, I look forward to it. Until then, il me manquera.

PS: Excuse the lousy french :)
NaylaWood chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
I really enjoy your writing and i love how you name the chapters. Keep writing!
AngelaJean chapter 48 . 5/6/2012
Beautiful. A beautiful story. Rounded and mature. Well done.
Vixenne chapter 48 . 3/29/2012
*whimpers* Its gone? Abandoned? *sobs* This one of tue best ever! Please finish it! *wails*
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »