Reviews for Il faut que je t'aime
alleaf chapter 48 . 7/21/2014
It looks like you likely won't get to 75, but I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this all the same. Thank you so much for sharing. I credit you for my shipping Bill/Fleur. :)
Lara1221 chapter 48 . 7/13/2014
That was absolutely beautiful. I've been profile stalking you for days now, and also this I the best Bill/Fleur I've ever read. I love this, I love you, and expect more reviews.
Miss Aspen chapter 48 . 7/11/2014
I am in love with this fanfic...is this really the end?
Miss Aspen chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
So cute! I might actually gotten a spark of inspiration from this!
booksdefygravity chapter 48 . 6/15/2014
Feelings broken.
dragonflysigh chapter 48 . 12/30/2013
These last few chapters really made me cry...I wish you could write these back-stories for all the characters in the book. It makes me feel like the series is still alive.
Abakashy chapter 48 . 12/27/2012
Perfect! Please, continue!
Musical Ravenclaw chapter 48 . 8/29/2012
Wow... Just, wow.
One of the best fics I've read, and certainly the best Bill/Fleur. You characterise them both wonderfully, and especially make Fleur to be more than a beautiful air-head as others seem to do
Once I got to this last chapter, I couldn't believe that there weren't any more. I'd love to see the wedding from their point of view, and their married life.
If/when you update, I look forward to it. Until then, il me manquera.

PS: Excuse the lousy french :)
NaylaWood chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
I really enjoy your writing and i love how you name the chapters. Keep writing!
AngelaJean chapter 48 . 5/6/2012
Beautiful. A beautiful story. Rounded and mature. Well done.
Vixenne chapter 48 . 3/29/2012
*whimpers* Its gone? Abandoned? *sobs* This one of tue best ever! Please finish it! *wails*
pineconeface711 chapter 48 . 11/13/2011
This is just so perfect. I give this fic all of the awards. Like this was just so lovely, and fluffy, and adorable, and I just wanted it to never end.

I'm such a huge Bill/Fleur fan, and there really isn't enough fanfics out there, but finding this was just a beautiful thing. I like the many characterizations of Bill and Fleur that I've read, but I would like to thank you for not making Fleur into some desperate, dumb girl like I've seen so many times.

And also I don't know when the last time this has been updated - a while ago, I assume, but I'll be waiting indefinitely for an update.

-Bii
changingoceantides chapter 48 . 8/30/2011
I don't really read Bill/Fleur, but I found your story and I am now very grateful that I gave it a read. Before I read this, I saw Fleur as shallow and I loved Ginny, still do, but her attitude towards Bill and Fleur made me absolutely loathe her. You provided me with a glimpse into two characters's lives that I hadn't given a second thought about. You made me like them through well written pieces. Thank you.
I'vegotanidea chapter 48 . 8/21/2011
that you could possibly use...

For the wedding, we never really knew what happened after the death eater attack, well, this could be a moment of bonding between the family and Fluer.

It'll give everyone a chance to see that Fluer isn't an useless superficial brat. If she duels well, defends the "golden trio" and kind of gets over the fact that her wedding was ruined by death eaters, she'll no doubt win the respect of the family if not the affections. Especially Ginny's...

just an idea...
hp-gal22 chapter 48 . 7/26/2011
This story was just beautiful. even with chapters so short, it really captured them well...i could see this really being Bill and Fleurs story. absolutely wonderful! :D
1,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »