Reviews for Paint Reliever
sand ninja chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Its such a lighthearted and warm story.. If i were havin a bad day this story will certainly cheer me up.. :') love your writing..

Would really love to see you write more bout momo 3
Anser's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Great story!
lovehim1024 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Wow that was great! It was really funny, totally believable and not overdone at all! I hate those stories that have them suddenly making out with no setup at all, this was much more cute and believable
randomness1868 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Ah! that was so cute! where did you get this idea from? this is one of the awesomest stories ever! A gazillion stars for you!
moezy-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was such a cute story! Especially including various characters into it~ Good work on keeping them all OC, and the part where Toushiro would freeze them all was just so cute XD Great work!
showmethelove chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
That was SO kawaii! I liked the last line, my english teacher would have loved it (heehee! i did one of those kind of endings and i got a better mark on one of my projects!). YAY HitsuHina! Good story... I would say 'please update' but i cant 'cause it's a one-shot! Well um... i loved it! BYE!
moonlight.gabriel chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I really like this story :] It's original and I love your writing style.
project ecto chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
It was cute! Not much of HitsuHina fluff yea? Glad u support them anyway! I hope to read more of yr stories then~
shirochanxmomo1220 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
another great oneshot. : )
Inubaki chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This was cute! Teeheh! Hitsugaya having to sit on Renji's shoulders was a nice touch! GO HITSUHINA!