Reviews for Momentary Diversions
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
Very nice. I can imagine Riku doing that in School.
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
I'm going to review all of them, they were all awwesome.

Image: One of the greatest things ever.

Wander: Meeting Dorothy was genius.

Logical: Very nice.

Uniform: I could see Vexen as a DADA teacher.

Appearances: I think I should know this, but I don't. Help please?

Questions: Zexion and Eric. Someone's going to die.

Mistaken: Those Hobbits are in trouble if they ask any more questions.

Ignite: I also don't know this one.

Scam. Smart move, Luxord.

Disbelief: Perfect. Marluxia in Discworld as amazing.

Match: I am scared beyond all belief by this. Everyone run.

Give: Very nice.

So in conclusion, this is one of your best chapters. Good job.
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
I think Telephone is one of the greatest things I have ever read. Well done on that one.
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Sushi is very funny.
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Nice, I like Plead the best in this one.
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Very nice chapter.
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Nice.
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Very nice beginning. I like how you spread out and hit characters from all over the place, not just the familiar ones.
Jistin-of-Destiny chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
These look like they're sooo much fun! Where do you get your prompt words from besides requests? because reading through all your amazing little blips and one-liners [both hilarious and touching] it makes me want to take something like this for a spin!
kikofreako chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
I liked this installment. Riku's Biology bit made me laugh (I can see that happening!) However, some of the Organization humor bits, though appreciated, seemed to border a bit on parody/unrealistic humor (Organization picnic?) However, the idea of Axel packing everyone's ham sandwiches with poison is hilarious.

kikofreako chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Zexion The Phantom.

And I freaked when I saw the Joker! Poor Mansex has been out-eviled by a clown. I bet he'd be unhappy about that... I think Axel and the Joker would have a party together.

And Azula is pretty much the Larxene of the Avatar world.

sunflowerb chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
Well, I could identify the worlds for most of them. Loved seeing Xemnas with Count Dooku (I think it's two 'o's, btw). I remember when I first figured out that the same guy does Dooku and DiZ.

I'm guessing Logical is with Star Trek? I've never watched it, but isn't Vulcans something to do with Star Trek?

LOVED "Uniform". I could so see Vexen teaching Potions.

I can't figure out what "Appearences" is. I feel like I should know; but I can't place it.

"Questions" looks like Batman to me; but I could be wrong I suppose.

I've no idea about "Ignite", "Juxtapose", "Scam", or "Disbelief". Guess they are from some things I haven't seen/read.

LOVED "Match". Azula and Larxene would be the best friends ever, and the most lethal team ever.

The last one was sweet; Roxas eating a Wonka bar; aw...

Great job; as usual. Interesting to see the Organization in their respective non-disney worlds; even if I couldn't figure out what worlds some of them were.
Nierx chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
I love the movie world hopping ideas! That was very cool.
kikofreako chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
I like these.

Something about them just makes you keep going. They're like Pringles... once you pop, you just can't stop!

sunflowerb chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
Telephone was pure genius! I adore Finding Nemo, so I recognized that immedietly. This whole thing, but especially that, made my day.