Reviews for The Untold Character and Fluff of Yu Yu Hakusho
Megan1212 chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
Yea...sooo I your chapter 8 is the same as your chapter 9. So Im totally confused on what happened...
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
not bad
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
chapter 8 and 9 are the same chapter
DevilAngelWolf27 chapter 9 . 3/24/2009
Hey, chapter 9 is the same thing as chapter 8. you probably accidentally copy and pasted it twice without realizing. I really hope you fix it soon since I wont read the last chapter without this one.
OMG-its-a-pen chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
Dude! What's up with that? There was no 9th chapter.
OMG-its-a-pen chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Yay ninja squirrel! I have one, his name is Bucky
OMG-its-a-pen chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Well, I usually don't review until I'm done with everything written, but meh. Its good so far.
animegrlsteph chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
it was very good but did u kno u repeated a chapter? still i loved it
Dyani91 chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
this chapter is just a repeat of the last
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 10 . 3/18/2008
O,O that's the end? huh? NO! WHY WAS I NOT TOLD? I'M YOUR BETA! *breaks down in tears*
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
this chappie was pretty cool! and btw...why didn't you smother us in Hiei/Zura action? i want to see that! isn't that what fluff is supposed to be about? O.o
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
aw...this chappie is so kawaii!
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
okay! this chappie is all good now! NO! DON'T PASS OUT! WE NEED YOU TO WRITE! lol

Zura's birth is sweet! oh, and i'll be starting a contest here pretty soon! whee!
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 10 . 3/16/2008
sequel, sequel, SEQUEL! i will read more! muahahaha!
Autumn Whispers chapter 10 . 3/16/2008
Oo, that's evil. Nuh uh! You did NOT just end your story there! I expect a sequel very soon, okay? .

But it was really cute. I absolutely loved this last chapter, but I'm wondering what happened to Zura. *sigh* I'm guessing you wanted unanswered questions in the end of your story?

And lol. Hiei killed Yusuke. (But he didn't at the same time, isn't that cool? And i'm exhausted, so this might be why I'm acting like that...)